6 + 2 Point Deductions

Honestly, if we get any sort of additional punishment from this, then any protest we’ve done before isn’t nearly enough. We need Coventry levels of protest from the weekend.

We’ve hardly spent a penny and complied and worked with the PL on spending for 3 years what more could we have possibly done? I was more on the side that the whole thing was down to sheer incompetency from the PL but it’s just plain sight corruption isn’t it?

Can’t be arsed any more. Everything from VAR, to the media, the costs for the match goer. Whole thing is done isn’t it. Whole game is just a money spin. Integrity is gone. As long as the top 6 stay as they are so football twitter can buy all the merchandise and tv packages

It’s already gone quite from our original 10 point deduction.

Forest fan reckons they could get 16pts, which would be interesting
Jesus. Even though that would be good for us, it’s horrifying how corrupt and stupid this all is. They spent money because they got promoted using loaned players and good management. It’s so unfair on everyone.

The thing is we’re the ones being punished, not Moshiri, not Kenwright, not anyone else but the fans.

I have no problem saying that we’re a terribly run club but how have the Premier League allowed it to happen to us? They should be responsible for making sure that a football club such as ours doesn’t fall into completely avoidable situations like this. Make no mistake this will kill the club, and I mean extinction.

I honestly believe in decades once the Premier League itself is no more people will look back on us being the first domino to fall. How can the governing body of football allow one of the world’s most successful and historic clubs go bust, all while shielding the manufactured clubs like Chelsea, City and no doubt Newcastle soon, 3 clubs who before they got their dodgy money wouldn’t be a fraction as successful as Everton, combined.

Like others have said if these people behind the club had any bottle they’d threaten to resign from the league, we’re going down regardless if we get another deduction, I say make the whole thing a circus level farce on a global scale. The 6 clubs that these rules were made to protect got a lesser punishment combined for trying to kill the league, I say we try to kill it now ourselves.
This is why having a wealthy benefactor come in a one fund losses is not sustainable. They will cut bait and run at the first sign of trouble.

Moshiri isn’t the club, but he ran it into the ground.

You have to laugh at the prems timeline of having a hearing, sentencing and appeal hearing mapped out for completion in 5 months. Our last one is still ongoing from 12 months ago with no sign of ending.
I think I've worked out why they're doing the final decisions (final appeal) after the end of the season. I doubt they'd want our fans inside one of their stadiums after they've made the final decision to dock us the points that will relegate us

They don't have a wages to turnover ratio of just under 90%

There debt could be longterm while ours is over a few years.

The Rights Media loans are based on the TV money so guessing they will be taking in the region of 40 million of that. We will be starting each year on a massive loss.
They will have high wages bills and Fulham won’t earn what we do. Villa have spent 3
Of the last 7 yrs in the championship. Which is probably worth 200mil more to Everton being in the prem for them 3yrs

Forest just entering our world for the past months from their reactions. Our two cases may as well be merged anyway, it'll be the same mitigation for both since we're being charged for the same crime twice.

It will be interesting to see how they handle Forest and Brennan Johnson.

The 10 points for us is based on £19.5m, which according to our report was the difference in selling Richarlson when we did as we believed he had a book value of £80m.. which would have put us 0.5m below the threshold.

Surely this would contradict everything if they get away with whatever.

Unsure how how we can get punished for the same crime and when stadium fees came into it. Didn't spurs spend £1bn on a stadium? I'd have thought the PL would have it in their best Interests to have the best Stadia in the world lol