6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think as a fan base there needs to be a time as a collective that we look within. Moshiri and his gang have a lot to answer for.

I’m not defending the PL at all, if there is a vendetta i am struggling to think to as to why. We are nothing , also rans, archaic, mediocre. Not a threat to the “big six” at all and been our own worst enemy. So when people say “they hate us” I fail to see as to why tbh.
There’s no looking within with Moshiri. He’s not the club.

We’re not going to get away with a fine mate.

I think we’re up for 15+ points

Pathetic by our owners to spend years building carefully in the Championship and then go mad once we get promoted

It seems like the authorities are trying to establish what rules and punishments work with Forest and Everton so they’ve got some precedent to fall back in if/when they ever look seriously at City.
You did pick up a few players mate !!

The whole market for transfers will seize up to nothing if they start relegating teams trying to compete

It would do two things.

1) Create some very bad publicity for the "greatest league in the world". One of it's teams throwing away half a season.

2) All the teams we have taken points off prior would create a stink because the integrity of the competition is being compromised.

It won't happen like, Everton will just slide into the Championship with a whimper and the players will join new clubs in the Prem.
We will see! The next 4-5 months are certainly going to be among the most important in our history- time for some serious fighting spirit for sure!!

so let me get this straight our Appeal hearing for the first charge must be sorted before end of season so 19th May 2024

If us and Forest get charged again then we both have to have a hearing before end of season and any appeal hearing must also be before end of season

i don't understand how all of that can be done in 4 months

there are straightforward civil claims which take longer than 4 months

We’ve been “looking within” for the best part of 20 years. We’ve been trying to chase out the charlatans at this club that have put us in this mess. The punishment is still completely farcical and disproportionate.

A minority tried to chase them out , even with the headlock shame tactic the protests couldn’t gather substantial support. I said as a collective this time, the fan base show more unity in calling the likes of Moshiri out, in the past they haven’t

I don’t disagree it’s farcical, you are right.

A points deduction to Forest for strengthening their squad to avoid relegation, would be as ridiculous as our penalty

These deductions are total nonsense.

Forest were only allowed to lose £61m. Less than anyone else, despite being the only club not in the PL for the previous 3 years. They don’t seem to want promoted clubs to compete

Pathetic by our owners to spend years building carefully in the Championship and then go mad once we get promoted

It seems like the authorities are trying to establish what rules and punishments work with Forest and Everton so they’ve got some precedent to fall back in if/when they ever look seriously at City.
I'm not sure what choice your owners had other than meekly accept relegation though.

The PL has went out their way to say that any punishment (including ours from earlier in the year) do not establish precedent. Welcome to the kangaroo Court that is the premier league making it up as they go along. Enjoy the ride!

It’s not fair though mate. All you have done is get promoted and tried to say sustainable and stay in the league.

It’s a disgrace.

A points deduction to Forest for strengthening their squad to avoid relegation, would be as ridiculous as our penalty

These deductions are total nonsense.
Even more ridiculous, we're quite clearly not profitable or sustainable, they have literally spent money to stay in a league that requires you to have money to be remotely competitive in it.
so let me get this straight our Appeal hearing must be sorted before end of season so 19th May 2024

If us and Forest get charged then we both have to have a hearing before end of season and any appeal hearing must also be before end of season

i don't understand how all of that can be done in 4 months

there are straightforward civil claims which take longer than 4 months
I believe the appeal is after the season ends...

two deductions mate we can’t claw it back
We absolutely can. 5 points off safety if us and forest get 10 points. It's not impossible.

It would appear that her appointment was that of an unqualified employee who wouldn't rock the boat, wouldn't ask awkward questions of the owner and chairman, and would agree to be the named victim of a phantom assault.
All the while handsomely rewarded for being led around like a poodle by Kenright.

The charity nonsense, in hindsight, was gaslighting all of us.