6 + 2 Point Deductions

Something which I’ve been pondering is when any potential deduction or penalty will apply.

This season Everton have been punished for an alleged offence three seasons ago. Will that be the precedent for any new penalties and therefore be applicable for next season, and so on for future annual budgets scrutinised by the PL?
Don’t think they know mate, making it up as they go along.

I particularly like that we’re in the fast track part of the process because our case isn’t complicated, clearly unlike Man City and Chelsea. More made up rules as they go.

Done with it all - moshiri and Kenwright real legacy at play even though the rules are just bent.

Something which I’ve been pondering is when any potential deduction or penalty will apply.

This season Everton have been punished for an alleged offence three seasons ago. Will that be the precedent for any new penalties and therefore be applicable for next season, and so on for future annual budgets scrutinised by the PL?
If we get done again now we have until 30th of June to sell players to ensure it doesn't happen next season, unless we're confident we've steadied the ship

I'm confident we wont be charged infact I'm as confident of this as i was that we wouldn't get a points deduction the last time, the only thing i can say for sure is that if they punish us again I'm 100% done with football.. For the first time in many years I didn't bother watching a televised Everton game, any love i had for this sport has been diminished as a fan seeing Football become more about money than actual football has been difficult.. Here we are at 12:50 the day after a game discussing potential financial breeches and the possible punishment that may be given... [Poor language removed] off PL you've ruined the sport.

Last post an hour ago said 'for those waiting news from the @premierleague nothing is expected before mid/late afternoon'
Then said in replies still confident we haven’t breached “nothing has changed.”

Are we now saying he is right on this, that the losses are under the limit, but we will be charged anyway due to not having the requisite amount of secured funding?

In the hallowed halls of Goodison Park,
Where echoes linger, where dreams embark.
A tale of Everton, bold and true,
A saga written in royal blue.

In the theater of battles, where titans clash,
Where legends rise with each thunderous bash.
The Premier League may come, take its toll,
But the heart of Everton remains our soul.

Ten points, twenty, thirty may they plunder,
Yet our spirit, unyielding, shall not sunder.
For in our veins, the Everton blood,
Flows with resilience, a mighty flood.

Oh, hear the roar from the Gwladys Street,
A rallying cry that none can beat.
Through highs and lows, we stand as one,
For Everton, the journey is never done.

Take points if you must, from our storied crest,
But the essence of Everton, you cannot wrest.
A bond unbroken, forged in passion's flame,
Our love for the Toffees, an eternal claim.

In the face of adversity, we shall stand tall,
For the spirit of Everton shall never fall.
No matter the challenge, no matter the strife,
Our loyalty to the Blues, the heartbeat of life.

So take your points, take as many as you may,
But the soul of Everton will forever stay.
In the echoes of history, where legends roam,
The Toffees' spirit, an everlasting home.
Superb that👏

In the hallowed halls of Goodison Park,
Where echoes linger, where dreams embark.
A tale of Everton, bold and true,
A saga written in royal blue.

In the theater of battles, where titans clash,
Where legends rise with each thunderous bash.
The Premier League may come, take its toll,
But the heart of Everton remains our soul.

Ten points, twenty, thirty may they plunder,
Yet our spirit, unyielding, shall not sunder.
For in our veins, the Everton blood,
Flows with resilience, a mighty flood.

Oh, hear the roar from the Gwladys Street,
A rallying cry that none can beat.
Through highs and lows, we stand as one,
For Everton, the journey is never done.

Take points if you must, from our storied crest,
But the essence of Everton, you cannot wrest.
A bond unbroken, forged in passion's flame,
Our love for the Toffees, an eternal claim.

In the face of adversity, we shall stand tall,
For the spirit of Everton shall never fall.
No matter the challenge, no matter the strife,
Our loyalty to the Blues, the heartbeat of life.

So take your points, take as many as you may,
But the soul of Everton will forever stay.
In the echoes of history, where legends roam,
The Toffees' spirit, an everlasting home.

i don’t think that helps mate effect this

i feel you tho x

I'm confident we wont be charged infact I'm as confident of this as i was that we wouldn't get a points deduction the last time, the only thing i can say for sure is that if they punish us again I'm 100% done with football.. For the first time in many years I didn't bother watching a televised Everton game, any love i had for this sport has been diminished as a fan seeing Football become more about money than actual football has been difficult.. Here we are at 12:50 the day after a game discussing potential financial breeches and the possible punishment that may be given... [Poor language removed] off PL you've ruined the sport.
My wife's an Ipswich supporter and I've far preferred watching their televised games this season. Exciting games mostly and no VAR to ruin goal celebrations.

Interestingly, there's no sympathy from many in the media. TalkSport this morning lead with 'if there isn't a punishment then teams would spend themselves into oblivian'.

This might ring true if it was actually Chelsea who were being punished after spending a billion pounds in recent windows.