6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we are charged in the next couple of hours the devil will be in the detail. If rumours are anything to go by we could be under the 105 but have fallen foul of the funding rules which are quite technical.

I’ve no idea what happens then but that’s not necessarily an offence on the scale of the previous one so don’t assume the punishment will be the same. It would be wild (but not out of the question) to get our number under 105 just to get another deduction for the technicalities.

He’s alot smarter than most. He will have been through the accounts. He is saying we got done for breaking the rules but we also tucked loads of money away on the sly. We hid loads of money and said covid costs. We were the highest in the league I think.
You only need to look at the statutory loss for the period Everton were punished for, which wasn't £250m over the limit. I'll let him off if either Everton are cooking their books and he knows about it, or in 2022/23 Everton lost £190m. I think both are unlikely. He's wrong.