6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm confused how Chelsea with nearly £1billion spend on transfers in the past 2 seasons have managed to stay in profit
According to the chief reporter on Sky they have made nearly 1 billion back in player sales over the last 5 years.

Someone needs to tell the fool that it’s irrelevant what they’ve done in the last 5 years when they only look at the last 3 potentially 4 years…Everton could have sold a trillion worth of players 5 years ago and it matters not a jot today.

I honestly hope we fail both appeals and still stay up.
honestly yeah, it’d be worth the stress just for the huge F you to the league for trying to relegate us

We finished the first half of the season outside of the relegation zone with a ten point deduction so we’re on track to finish the season outside the zone with 20 points…

Ah I just thought about matty I can’t do it 🤣

So to sum up, they are now participating in double jeopardy, charging us twice for building a stadium and not for sporting advantage, doing so over different years, and doing all punishments in the same year. An absolute farce but we knew this anyway.
But the first punishment should have been last year and we would have gone down. Holding it over means we are at risk of a double punishment if found guilty.

The club's statement uses the word acknowledge which to me reads differently.

And other news reports say we feel that once the appeal is held, the second charge will not be a factor.

Now maybe I'm putting far too much weight in what the club are saying - their track record of being right is not good. But I don't believe they accept there is another breach, but accept that the figures in the current form will lead to a breach.
The club statement to me is they have only Acknowledged the charges , definitely not Admitted them.
Vast difference.

What’s the point.
We had some sympathy from outsiders before today.
Don’t think we have now. This club has been run by idiots of who should be prosecuted for the negligence whilst being members of the board. They got to resign or die before they were answerable to anything.
I hope they all rot in hell.
Can’t be arsed anymore like I say what’s the point.

Let's see how the appeal against the first punishment goes.

If it's dented and some points are handed back then this second charge will be easy enough to defend.
Sorry if already pointed out….
club statement implies the 22/23 accounts are subject to change based on the appeal. Other reports that we think our first appeal may trash the second charge. That means we aren’t just appealing the severity of the punishment; we are re-visiting the numbers and possibly disputing the previous breach in full?

The club statement to me is they have only Acknowledged the charges , definitely not Admitted them.
Vast difference.
The two statements don't match up for me. Acknowledgement certainly does not equate agreement under my basic understanding of the word.

I just don't trust this process in the slightest.

Forest being charged for essentially building a squad to compete at this level should seem absolutely outrageous to anyone who wants to see a competitive brand of football in this country.