6 + 2 Point Deductions

I have the utmost respect for the people brave enough to like my posts. That is because despite the mod's best efforts there is a very aggressive mob mentality on here.

Personally, I look at what someone has said and judge it on its merits. On here there are far too many people who start with a bias regarding how they perceive someone and then completely disregard what they say. Everything must be because of an agenda and an ulterior motive.

How do you people survive in the real world?

If you ask someone the time do you then disregard it if it wasn't the answer you were looking for?

If you ask for directions is your first thought he might be a Liverpool fan so I will ignore what he says.
I mean you alone make it easy to have bias against considering you disappeared after the 10 point deduction, when the team turned form around, then conveniently reappeared the same day the second charge was reported

Can anyone explain why all of City’s 115 charges have to be done at once? What is to stop the premier league looking at the groups of charges separately?
Raised this point when we were originally charged.

Why don't they pick the strongest five or ten charges and run with them? Given our one charge resulted in a ten point penalty that should be enough to get on with in swifter time.

Someone with Audit firm knowledge, is it normal for a company of our size to change auditors 3 times in a timespan of 4 years?

Not really, but if you decide to change once and it doesn't work out, you go out and get someone else. Now you're at 3 auditors in 4 years.

I have some idea of what it was like in the UK during Covid, but it was very difficult to get and audit complete in the US during Covid.

No one was in the office, and there was much more demand for auditors than what were out there.

Many of them were overworked and quit.

I mean you alone make it easy to have bias against considering you disappeared after the 10 point deduction, when the team turned form around, then conveniently reappeared the same day the second charge was reported
I was quite rightly banned because I lost my rag and gave some back to the posters who were stalking me and sending abusive PM's.

I wasn't going to return and only did so because of the absolute rubbish that social media content creators are peddling. What the fan base desperately needs is some fact-checking and above all is more people to actually read the IC report.

I know my posts can be annoying and repetitive and I apologise to the mods. However, I think it needs doing because falsehoods are being repeated ad infinitum.

It is up to the mods. If they want me to stop posting I will.

I was quite rightly banned because I lost my rag and gave some back to the posters who were stalking me and sending abusive PM's.

I wasn't going to return and only did so because of the absolute rubbish that social media content creators are peddling. What the fan base desperately needs is some fact-checking and above all is more people to actually read the IC report.

I know my posts can be annoying and repetitive and I apologise to the mods. However, I think it needs doing because falsehoods are being repeated ad infinitum.

Which ones are you talking about?

Hello mate, I am a mod.
Will you stop posting please?

Is that a shaun promise?