6 + 2 Point Deductions

Honestly have no idea what will happen was shocked with the first one and then we atill have not had any transcript come out from that. Curious to see how the club attack this

The Premier league response in The Times is the only response they could have made. Masters and the rest of the them absolutely couldn’t have done anything else but double down. It’s also no coincidence considering that response has been made/ printed on the exact day that the appeal hearing started.

This is now about the people who run the Premier league trying to be employed after this debacle, I can’t imagine them flip-flopping after months of posturing and pretending they are up to the job is going to be a good look to potential employers. They will be calling in media favours wherever they can, I fully expect Talk shizzle and Sky sports to be churning out some “well they broke the rules etc“ narrative today as well.

Time for the suit to earn his corn. Our appeal is not only about Everton and other clubs falling foul of arbitrary rules, it’s now a very real end of employment to the sycophantic leeches at the top of the Premier league and I fully expect them to come out fighting to make sure their noses are still in the trough.

Got to be a slight concern that all this attacking the Premier League might actually make things worse. This "clubs who played by the rules" stuff is making me uneasy. Could go either way I guess
Judging by the very limited transfer activity, I'd think about half the league have already cooked their books as much as they can. I wonder how many of them are withing a mill or two of that 105M limit?

The Premier league response in The Times is the only response they could have made. Masters and the rest of the them absolutely couldn’t have done anything else but double down. It’s also no coincidence considering that response has been made/ printed on the exact day that the appeal hearing started.

This is now about the people who run the Premier league trying to be employed after this debacle, I can’t imagine them flip-flopping after months of posturing and pretending they are up to the job is going to be a good look to potential employers. They will be calling in media favours wherever they can, I fully expect Talk shizzle and Sky sports to be churning out some “well they broke the rules etc“ narrative today as well.

Time for the suit to earn his corn. Our appeal is not only about Everton and other clubs falling foul of arbitrary rules, it’s now a very real end of employment to the sycophantic leeches at the top of the Premier league and I fully expect them to come out fighting to make sure their noses are still in the trough.
They could have said “we can’t comment on individual cases due to the ongoing appeal process.” Instead they have fed more completely one-sided info (factual or not, it’s one sided) out there that influences media, other clubs, and whichever knobs they hand pick for the “independent” commission for the appeal.

Beginning to feel we either manage to discredit the entire structure of the regulations and burn the whole thing to the ground, or we are getting what we have got, plus another kick in the sack for the 2nd charge.