6 + 2 Point Deductions

If the Premier league do us over and actually relegate us. Would you consider moving to the Scottish league or French league as an alternative? I think I would. The Scottish league would give us a chance of success and a route into Europe and some other English clubs might join us and suddenly a pretty competitive league would be forming.

If the Premier league do us over and actually relegate us. Would you consider moving to the Scottish league or French league as an alternative? I think I would. The Scottish league would give us a chance of success and a route into Europe and some other English clubs might join us and suddenly a pretty competitive league would be forming.
So our home games and our away games are all in Scotland? Nah!

Imagine taking your kids to the match?

It has also disappeared from another link I used earlier. It was a comprehensive legal perspective on the procedural issues that were problematic for the PL in Everton’s case…very interesting indeed that it has “disappeared” in less than 12 hours after being made available online.
We, it would seem, have become North Korea.

It has also disappeared from another link I used earlier. It was a comprehensive legal perspective on the procedural issues that were problematic for the PL in Everton’s case…very interesting indeed that it has “disappeared” in less than 12 hours after being made available online.
I think it was likely criticised for heavily leaning on article 6 of the ECHR which is irrelevant as it isn’t a criminal charge.

Can you legally prohibit a business spending money in order to improve the brand?
One of the man city owners was in the press a few months ago saying just that.
We have been lawful in are dealing within the UK business laws accounting ect and have not been brought tp book by the government ,
Who do the Premier league think they are questioning that.
Everybody is waiting for city to get done , I suspect they will pull the house down around them when they finally get around the table.
At this piont I hope they do.

Why would either of those leagues want us?