6 + 2 Point Deductions

If it was positive they’d have released it before the match to try and get a positive spin on it. The delay can only be to avoid the even bigger abuse they’d get from the crowd when they uphold the result. Wish I could be positive but we’re appealing to basically the same “independent “ setup that screwed us in the first place. If we were at CAS then I might be more hopeful.

If it was positive they’d have released it before the match to try and get a positive spin on it. The delay can only be to avoid the even bigger abuse they’d get from the crowd when they uphold the result. Wish I could be positive but we’re appealing to basically the same “independent “ setup that screwed us in the first place. If we were at CAS then I might be more hopeful.
Just goes to show again that they cannot run their own league.

If it’s taking this long for our appeal result then what chance have they got of concluding any charges and potential appeals for us and Forest by the timeline they said.

Not at all.

Tonight is no gimme and we're 5 points behind Forest as it is. They have goalscorers in their squad and we don't - apart from Doucoure.

If we are both docked, say, a further 5 points we're basically joint bottom with Sheffield United and Burnley and up to 5 points from Forest who would be in 17th.

IMO if we end up with minus another 5 points we're done. Quite obviously really.
So you think that we will keep our 10 point deduction and get another 5 along with Forest. How does that work? We get 10 points for our first offence whilst Forest get 5 points. How does that work?