2023/24 James Garner

Not everyone...no.

Garner is a solid 6/10 every game. But he has flashes of 7/10 and above.

Love him in our team.

Indeed

Does he go missing or is he strategic and covering space while making interceptions?

Last season his interceptions were up there...when he was 'missing'.

Intelligent player.

Hes a DM naturally so...but most here look back at the Parkinson bite in tackles or all action play of others and arent used to seeing his type of DM.

Its fair. I loved Gattuso.
When he plays the full game,not part time, he might become the player you think he is, and I will appreciate him more, ‘til then I will continue to point out his faults.

Looks better playing with Onana. But his delivery was poor all night I think. Plus aside from Doucoure's open goal, had our best chance that he didn't do enough with.

He plays best when he’s next to Onana. Gana can play in the games where we’re going to see little of the ball and need to sit back. In home games we need players who can get us forward and get the ball to wingers or a centre forward. Far too negative in team selection again today.

He very much looks like a player who'd shine in the Championship but just about do a decent job in this league. All this hyperbole of him being some top tier footballer is just because we've been so starved of any quality in this position since Arteta left.