6 + 2 Point Deductions

But then Forest will still have to go through the same appeal process as we’ve just gone through, so if we’re going off the same timescales, we still won’t know where they’ve finished until July at the earliest. What a complete pig’s ear of a season.
it’s possible that because Forest admitted the charge meaning the IC will be looking at sanction solely. Even then it’s possible that there won’t be an appeal but irrespective there are deadlines attached to their and Everton’s second charge .

Squeaky bum time - for both us and the PL mandarins. They're probably waiting to get Herr Klopp to sign off before they can release the verdict

Foreman of the Jury - how do you find the accused? Guilty or not Guilty? (at which point Klippety dons his black baseball cap)

1708614690841.png

I mean, it's taken a bit longer than I expected but it's not INCONCEIVABLE is it that they are still deliberating.

The initial verdict took longer than this, I didn't think it would take as long for the appeal verdict but if there's a pretty comprehensive re-write going on (and let's hope so) it's not totally inconceivable it would take the same amount of time as the first one.

I mean, it's taken a bit longer than I expected but it's not INCONCEIVABLE is it that they are still deliberating.

The initial verdict took longer than this, I didn't think it would take as long for the appeal verdict but if there's a pretty comprehensive re-write going on (and let's hope so) it's not totally inconceivable it would take the same amount of time as the first one.

They shouldn;t have confirmed a timeline, even one as vague as 'mid-Feb'

I suspect they are not only concluding our appeal but simultaneously deciding what will occur with our 2nd charge and Forest’s charge as both of those will be lingering off the back of this.

If the PL say, as an example, we’ll reduce Evertons by 5 points on appeal, which means Forest get 5 points for their charge and Everton get 5 points for their 2nd charge, then everyone has clarity and we are no worse off than we are now.

It may well pan out like that.

I mean tbf Joe is an absolute expert in collusion and corruption