6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is as much a reason for it to be a negative outcome.
That could well be correct... unfortunately.
However, this decision has huge ramifications for all clubs, unfortunately , as usual, we are the guinea pigs for all the trouble coming down the tracks for other clubs.

I also think that if we are lucky enough to take our side in this appeal they need to have all their ducks in a row when talking to the PL.
I am guessing that those on the panel have access to legal , audit and tax expertise to help them reach their decision.

This is big time stuff and ,as Alan Myers pointed out last week, the deadline of mid February was inaccurate and misleading.
He said it may be late this week but more likely to be late next week, although I am not sure how anyone knows when the verdict will be conveyed to interested parties.

na it’s just punish matt’s head

Imagine how bored you'd be if we weren't in a relegation scrap, or not knowing how many unjust points the prem were taking from us for rejuvenating half of a city??!!??

What would you do with all that spare capacity for stress you've built up over the last few years?

Just been reading this. A transfer ban would mean we keep Branthwaite, Garner, Onana, Pickford etc but our squad would be so thin. No Harrison, Danjuma perhaps Young, Coleman and Gana. Can’t register players so no free transfers or loans (I think).

Double edged sword