6 + 2 Point Deductions

Let's say a side wanted to 'game' the system. Setup with a load of amateurs in the PL, lose every game, wait till January and sign 30 players at £40million each. Caught overspending. Points deduction, relegated all the same, only the sanction has happened, primo squad for the championship, bounce straight up into the PL, hey presto, league challengers. Rivals complain about a vastly enriched squad, but the punishment has already been met.
This is so preposterous I'm surprised Todd Boehly hasn't tried it.

We got one point deduction for every £5m we went over mate, so that was 4 pts. If we get those 4 pts back then surely the prem couldn't then turn round to Forest and say "we're going to charge you one point for every £5m you have gone over" Forest would be like "hang on, you have just given Everton their 4 pts back for every £5m they went over"

maths smaths

To me , the only logical reason we haven't heard a verdict yet is that they don't know what to
Apologies if this question has been asked already and I've missed it amongst the pages on this matter but....
Have the PL been actually been asked when is the likelihood of an announcement of the outcome of our appeal or are they sticking to the quoted " before the season end"?
Considering that their paymasters Sky intimated Monday or Tuesday of this week no attempt from them to correct that statement.

Apologies if this question has been asked already and I've missed it amongst the pages on this matter but....
Have the PL been actually been asked when is the likelihood of an announcement of the outcome of our appeal or are they sticking to the quoted " before the season end"?
Considering that their paymasters Sky intimated Monday or Tuesday of this week no attempt from them to correct that statement.
The timetable of the verdict is entirely down to the Independent Commission. So (assuming all rules are being followed) the PL won't know any more than we do. They have never given a timeline.

The media have been guessing.

Do you reckon the PL have typed the email saying we are not getting any points back and will send it any moment now before logging off for the weekend as they know the angry replies will start to flood in? Surely I'm not the only person who does that?
Amateur move that. Put a time delay for half an hour after your shift ends

giphy.gif

There’s some toerag in PL headquarters sitting back thinking ’why are they all getting excited and irritated about the results of an appeal? They’re not getting anything back so what does it matter when they’re told?’