Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is totally the issue, where it matters on the pitch, 100% culpable for his set up, tactics, let's get a point mentality.
And that approach gets a win today, even with the bulk of the decisions going against us, unless the ref inexplicably plays NINE minutes of added time. Dyche is a pragmatist, and that's what we need to avoid relegation.

If not for the points deduction we start today in 12th place and get a point away to a team in 7th. No-one would grumble about that.

Yes we need wins, but Dyche is NOT the issue here. We're safely mid-table under him but for the Prem being corrupt. The proof of that was clear today: Brighton did not look any better than us and only salvaged a point after the ref gave them a hefty dose of Fergie time.

De Zerbi set his boys up to relentlessly attack our fullbacks and got almost nothing from it. The moment Onana came on there was parity in midfield, and Beto caused their CBs issues. The reality is we're a mid-table side.
I keep seeing this pop up but we did get a points deduction, we don't have a cushion, we need to be picking up more points, and we haven't won since December.

We might get those points back, we might not, and it's extremely unlikely we get all 10 back. We've got to start acting like we're in a relegation battle, because we are in a relegation battle.

Not enough to save us. I'm genuinely starting to have doubts that we've got enough to stay up even with with the full 10 - which we won't get.

People severely underestimating how bad we are. Wouldn't even have got that purple patch if the points hadn't have been deducted I am sure.

so ten back would.

but we won’t get ten back

whatever is better then nothing

This side get away with far to much. There's always been someone else to blame. The endless managers, the moron owner and idiot chairman and cretins on the board. The corrupt scumbags who run the sport. They all rightly get their chuck of the blame while the despicable gang of losers we have for a team carry on as if they aren't to blame. They act like kicked dogs with wide eyed shock and sadness and they're absolutely pathetic. An utter embarrassment of a team.
This is over the top, I don't doubt any of the players' commitment, a good deal of them just aren't very good at football.

And that approach gets a win today, even with the bulk of the decisions going against us, unless the ref inexplicably plays NINE minutes of added time. Dyche is a pragmatist, and that's what we need to avoid relegation.
Wrong without points back Dyche takes us down, his substitutions have cost us more points than we`ve lost.

Dyche is an amateur manager compared to the rest of the league, 16 teams have better managers than us.

I keep seeing this pop up but we did get a points deduction, we don't have a cushion, we need to be picking up more points, and we haven't won since December.

We might get those points back, we might not, and it's extremely unlikely we get all 10 back. We've got to start acting like we're in a relegation battle, because we are in a relegation battle.
Think we all kno at this time the club is in one is why feels so hard get out at this time:

It's nor an approach to score a freak goal and try and see it out. Most times you won't get the freak goal and even when we did he was incapable of seeing it out. People need to see this and start pressuring him and the players to be braver or we are utterly gone.