Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A fair argument, but any team could say that to be fair - better players will improve. My concern is that, while our squad is not great, he is not getting the most of it.

Tactically, we're slow, predictable and shackled by a methodology of being overly defensive.

Not really as we should be 10pts better off.

Also, the clear agenda against us surely adds a few pts on top of that.

A new right winger and centre forward are what were lacking, not much else.

he didn’t tell a player to not pick up
dunk
You can say that for literally any goal any team has scored at any time in history. My point is that with a man advantage we shouldn't be inviting pressure on to ourselves, in which case nobody has to pick up Dunk because he's back in his own half defending.

so you now say we won’t pts back?
I`m saying the here and now we don`t have those points, I don`t see a world where the PL doesn`t dig in...

All the evidence says we should get 10 but as we are here, we don`t. We certainly don`t need our manager crapping his pants against 10 men..... which he has massively, massively....

This side get away with far to much. There's always been someone else to blame. The endless managers, the moron owner and idiot chairman and cretins on the board. The corrupt scumbags who run the sport. They all rightly get their chuck of the blame while the despicable gang of losers we have for a team carry on as if they aren't to blame. They act like kicked dogs with wide eyed shock and sadness and they're absolutely pathetic. An utter embarrassment of a team.

If not for the points deduction we start today in 12th place and get a point away to a team in 7th. No-one would grumble about that.

Yes we need wins, but Dyche is NOT the issue here. We're safely mid-table under him but for the Prem being corrupt. The proof of that was clear today: Brighton did not look any better than us and only salvaged a point after the ref gave them a hefty dose of Fergie time.

De Zerbi set his boys up to relentlessly attack our fullbacks and got almost nothing from it. The moment Onana came on there was parity in midfield, and Beto caused their CBs issues. The reality is we're a mid-table side.
I do wish he'd be smarter with the opportunities that come to him.