2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He was up against a crap CB and it is dependant on where he won them and dependant on where or if they where effective. His work rate is not what it used to be

What on the Earth does quality of defender have to do with anything? If you’re going up against any PL defender in the air enough times in a game to make that record you have a desire to battle. Stop chatting wham as per.

What on the Earth does quality of defender have to do with anything? If you’re going up against any PL defender in the air enough times in a game to make that record you have a desire to battle. Stop chatting wham as per.
Me chatting wham. Look at 90% of your patronising posts for the definition of Wham.

Winning headers is more important in the box if on target. Winning headers outside the box that fall to no-one is totally ineffective. 0 goals in 20 odd games .....I think....is not very good.

Me chatting wham. Look at 90% of your patronising posts for the definition of Wham.

Winning headers is more important in the box if on target. Winning headers outside the box that fall to no-one is totally ineffective. 0 goals in 20 odd games .....I think....is not very good.

You seem to not know how to stick to the topic of conversation here. Are you struggling? We’re talking about “his desire to battle”.

I’m only patronising to 50-year old fannies like yourself. You already showed the forum what you are here.

Ding ding ding found a man in his 50’s

You seem to not know how to stick to the topic of conversation here. Are you struggling? We’re talking about “his desire to battle”.

I’m only patronising to 50-year old fannies like yourself. You already showed the forum what you are here.
Point proven. Patronising and always wrong. You are a right so and so (shame about the swear filter).

As soon as you post you know you are wrong.....you are decent at nitpicking though. Your only purpose on here

You accuse him of not battling, I prove on the contrary with facts.

You deny being a 50-year old floppy, you prove you are by calling me a so and so, a name not used by anyone born after 1980.

Where am I wrong in either discussions?

You accuse him of not battling, I prove on the contrary with facts.

You deny being a 50-year old floppy, you prove you are by calling me a so and so, a name not used by anyone born after 1980.

Where am I wrong in either discussions?
His battling has declined big style.

I am not 50 odd...wrong again

I wanted to tell you what I really thought but didn't want a ban so calling you a so and so was all I could muster and be safe

Your defence of DCL is totally wrong considering 0 goals in 20 odd games

Is that OK for you?

His battling has declined big style.

I am not 50 odd...wrong again

I wanted to tell you what I really thought but didn't want a ban so calling you a so and so was all I could muster and be safe

Your defence of DCL is totally wrong considering 0 goals in 20 odd games

Is that OK for you?

But I’m not defending his goal scoring record? We weren’t even talking about that. Why are you struggling so much with your own point.

Frustrated me when he was running for a pass in 6 yard box (or pass back can’t remember) where if he challenged he’d have got at best a penalty or at worst a corner.