6 + 2 Point Deductions

How we doing guys? Are we ready for adult chats or you still pissing your kecks like a week ago when you were convinced a decision would be imminent in the haze of your entitlement and self righteousness?

Go and have a walk and catch some fresh air.
Still pissing my kecks tbh Azul, I'm avoiding fresh air until the smog of kopite joy is gone, which may take a long time

It's gotta be this week, surely? it's already well past overdue..

I'm really hoping that the delay is because there's some substantial action going on behind the scenes that will invariably can this whole farce of a process and reissue the points.

Kieran maguire apparent football finance expert reckons they will wait untill the end of the season.

Wyness says we could sue man City fir the 3 points they took off us a the etihad.

Some other cretin says something else

Another, who used to be man city's finance advisor reckons we could get mote points deducted as a result of the appeal.

English football is an absolute mess

I feel vindicated against the slugs who tried to shut me down last week. Control thy inseurity and rage lads, listen to your pal here more. I can heal you.
Hulk says Hi

1708943150253.png

How we doing guys? Are we ready for adult chats or you still pissing your kecks like a week ago when you were convinced a decision would be imminent in the haze of your entitlement and self righteousness?

Go and have a walk and catch some fresh air.

Why do we need fresh air when we can buy bottled farts from an attractive twitch streamer and sniff those inbetween posts on here for an endorphin hit.