6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is crap, we’ll get hit with another 6 points on the second charge. We really needed 6-7 points worst case to get us back much higher up the table awaiting charge 2. This is bare minimum they could give back to try and get MPs off their back.
Can we actually be done for a second time with it being in the same period that we've just had a points deduction for? I know this is everton and the possibilities are endless I really can't see how that can happen

While the Club is still digesting the Appeal Board’s decision, we are satisfied our appeal has resulted in a reduction in the points sanction.

Club is happy.
He really did die on that Usmanov hill didn't he.

Do they know the 2nd charge is not coming.
Otherwise that's a disgraceful statement
It’s a start. We’re up to 15th.

But if the second charge penalty is for this season I think I’ll go and boil me head.

That's not a bad statement all things considered

On what planet is that not a bad statement? That statement tells you all you need to know why we are where we are.

They're made up with themselves, "what a great job we've done and it was important that we weren't classed as liars as that was really crucial to us".

Absolutely no surprise that they finish off with "we won't be commenting on this further" because they know that the fans would be hounding them out of the club if we actually knew what little mug is currently supposedly making the decisions.

It's absolutely fkin scandalous that 4 points have been given.

I thought someone had posted the and the realised, it is a genuine tesco ad 🤣
1000011852.jpg