6 + 2 Point Deductions

With the second charge still ongoing, what did you want them to say?

Well do you think anything they say changes that 2nd charge?

Do you think if Everton came out and said "it's an absolute disgrace that we've only been given 4 back" that the PL would say "right, we'll show you and give you a further 6 for the 2nd charge".

Compliance hasn't worked, working with the PL hasn't worked, towing the line hasn't worked, so I'd be delighted to see my club come out fully swinging and tell it as It is which a bloody farce.

So 6 points which is what you get for breaching according to the PL as a minimum. So I am assuming they will say “Everton admitted breach, but we gave four points back thanks to their mitigating circumstances.”

If so, I fail to see how we don’t get another 6 points deducted in April, as we have again apparently admitted we are in breach, so it will just be the same dance: we are going to get another 6 took off us.

On what planet is that not a bad statement? That statement tells you all you need to know why we are where we are.

They're made up with themselves, "what a great job we've done and it was important that we weren't classed as liars as that was really crucial to us".

Absolutely no surprise that they finish off with "we won't be commenting on this further" because they know that the fans would be hounding them out of the club if we actually knew what little mug is currently supposedly making the decisions.

It's absolutely fkin scandalous that 4 points have been given.

100%. Let's not forget this is the same comms team that smeared us over protests/headlock.

Incredible they're still there.

Sky Sports no so quick to add them back on I see…..WHAT A SUPRISE
IMG_7023.jpeg

So 6 points which is what you get for breaching according to the PL as a minimum. So I am assuming they will say “Everton admitted breach, but we gave four points back thanks to their mitigating circumstances.”

If so, I fail to see how we don’t get another 6 points deducted in April, as we have again apparently admitted we are in breach, so it will just be the same dance: we are going to get another 6 took off us.

Yep, it's not even worth them adding the 4 back on because they'll probably knock the further 6 off by the end of this week