6 + 2 Point Deductions

I have to say I’m disappointed, if they had gave us 4 back with the 2nd charge rescinded I would have took that. We can only control the now. Based on this Inexpect the team to play on the front foot with more aggression. I actually think Dyche will flip the narrative and we will get some good results of the back of this. We have got to use this as motivation to shove it up them.
We still have the double jeopardy argument, with 2 of the 3 years on the second charge already punished.

Can we actually be done for a second time with it being in the same period that we've just had a points deduction for? I know this is everton and the possibilities are endless I really can't see how that can happen
You can’t in EFL but can in Prem which is crazy. I assume if we are breached because of the same year in two different periods we could fight it to say it’s already been penalised.

It's supposed to be. They had a clear opportunity to clarify the point around being penalised twice for one or more seasons in a 3Yr rolling calculation - clearly they should not hit you with the same penalty more than once for the same years - but the PL have chosen not to clarify or comment on that.

Put another way, the clear implication is they view the second charge as still valid. If so, then for consistencies sake there is another 6 points deduction coming to this season's total.
Yeah but again then it gets appealed and they look like even bigger whoppers then this time round. Any upstanding lawyer would absolutely tear them a new one.

Getting 4 back isn't great by any stretch however we admitted we did wrong so therefore our punishment is the lowest they can give.

Next time they would surely have thrown in their faces that the second charge is within the same timeframe therefore becoming redundant in way of any argument the Premier league throw at us

Can we actually be done for a second time with it being in the same period that we've just had a points deduction for? I know this is everton and the possibilities are endless I really can't see how that can happen

As the PL are making up the rules as they go along they can punish us in whatever seasons they decide, which is beyond ridiculous and open to corruption and favouritism.

The PL could punish us for 4 seasons all in the same season then only punish another team for one accounting period per season, even if they had comitted the same offences.

It's beyond unfair and any 2nd charge should be punished next season.