6 + 2 Point Deductions

Ok ok just saying.
It's all ok saying just go win football matches. But if there is one position in the table altered due to a points deduction for something that happenned somewhere other than a football field, then the table isn't credible and the league is a farce.

I feel just as strongly about Forest losing points, as our own points deduction. The league is being ruined by off field decisions which have nothing to do with football. Add VAR to the mix, and football is in a dire state.

Obviously that would be nice. But most Blues thought we were going to get back more than 4 points. With Masters, you never know. We may get another 6 and Forest may get off completely. You just dont know.

If I had to guess now, Id say we will get 2 more and they will get 8 down to 6. You think we get ni more and Forest get 6+. I hope you are right!

forest to us is far worse

It's all ok saying just go win football matches. But if there is one position in the table altered due to a points deduction for something that happenned somewhere other than a football field, then the table isn't credible and the league is a farce.

I efeel just as strongly about Forest losing points, as our own points deduction. The league is being ruined by off field decisions which have nothing to do with football. Add VAR to the mix, and football is in a dire state.

ye we should be higher

Astonished that this was released today on the eve of Brentford 's game with them now dragged into the relegation battle.

Surely that gives Brentford the opportunity to claim against Everton.

Just imagine , Ben Mee is phoning his mate Tarks to see if their old gaffer will take him on if Brentford go down.

Toneys legged it off to the bookies to lump on the Bees going down and Tommy Frank's crying into his Carlsberg.

Yep it's chaos down there and all down to Everton.

Disgraceful

Astonished that this was released today on the eve of Brentford 's game with them now dragged into the relegation battle.

Surely that gives Brentford the opportunity to claim against Everton.

Just imagine , Ben Mee is phoning his mate Tarks to see if their old gaffer will take him on if Brentford go down.

Toneys legged it off to the bookies to lump on the Bees going down and Tommy Frank's crying into his Carlsberg.

Yep it's chaos down there and all down to Everton.

Disgraceful

What? How??

hi mate
what’s your take?

- surprised you only got 4 knocked off
- leaves you in a stronger position than before, because I think we’ll get at least the same deduction as you in the next round of charges. You just need to do as well as us to stay up, and we’ve got more difficult fixtures.
- my guess is we’ll be deducted 6. I think it will be difficult to stay above Luton with that.
- my main take on the whole situation is similar to most of our fans - it’s fair enough that we’re charged, but it’s outrageous that we’re charged before City

I reckon we get another two points deducted for the second charge as two of the accounting periods would be subject to double jeopardy - so a third of six is two. That keeps us conveniently below the 9 for administration. By the same token, Forest will end up with 8 deducted - the maximum if they are to remain below the administration punishment.

We will then find ourselves awaiting the result of a Forest court battle to determine whether we stay in the top flight or not - because this team isn't good enough to save itself with 8 points robbed from them.
This team has already collected 31 points on the pitch to date. Far better than our situation in the last two seasons.

Take your negativity elsewhere...

Eh?
We’ve come above you once in 25 years (last season)

TBH today leaves you in a stronger position than you were: you were already going to come above Burnley and SU. You’re ahead of us now, and any further punishment you get we’ll likely get as well. So you just need to do no worse than us and you stay up.
Do not put your hands inside that particular cage, thank you.

The only way to know you’re dropping serious truth bombs on GOT right now

IMG_1909.jpeg

- leaves you in a stronger position than before, because I think we’ll get at least the same deduction as you in the next round of charges. You just need to do as well as us to stay up, and we’ve got more difficult fixtures.
- my guess is we’ll be deducted 6. I think it will be difficult to stay above Luton with that.
- my main take on the whole situation is similar to most of our fans - it’s fair enough that we’re charged, but it’s outrageous that we’re charged before City
ye mate the top clubs won’t get anything it will be changed

you know only us “small clubs”

says masters the fat bell

have you seen our fixtures? lol

Still confused why your fans think 6 this was done after the appeal, will be shocked if they give you 6 to start with it could be that after the appeal.would be worried if i was a forest fan you are looking at a sporting advantage in a big way. Then to see you try and claim selling johnson later to get more value just no chance with richarlison being rejected.