2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

We have an option to trigger a one year extension. I suppose we'll have to take it and keep him as backup.

Really need another CM to develop behind Garner & Onana. Pity Wharton went to Palace...need to find another.

He'll do for a further year as I can't see us having the money to find a better rotation option CM.

That said he's probably promoted to starting XI by July if and when Onana is pushed out the door.

Either way, makes sense to keep him one more year.

Maybe he'll get an offer from Saudi though.

We have an option to trigger a one year extension. I suppose we'll have to take it and keep him as backup.

Really need another CM to develop behind Garner & Onana. Pity Wharton went to Palace...need to find another.
Think we could see maybe two/3 coming in tbh have been linked to luis at benfica and onyedika at brugge. I would keep him atleast another year for his expericence. Also think onana will be off next season

Think we could see maybe two/3 coming in tbh have been linked to luis at benfica and onyedika at brugge. I would keep him atleast another year for his expericence. Also think onana will be off next season

Luis was highly rated and now a squad player. Onyedika i read about the other day...not impressed.

Really need better.