777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not at all expecting anything good to come of this, but I’m warming to Josh. 😂. Utter madness on a daily basis is terrifying but hilarious. Limitless brash confidence in the face of a massive X-based mauling of his business by calculator comparing weirdos. If it wasn’t for an obsessed Norwegian website that seemingly only Everton fans have heard of we’d all be waving US flags and wearing caps and suits in anticipation.

There simply has to be more to this than meets the eye.

Not at all expecting anything good to come of this, but I’m warming to Josh. 😂. Utter madness on a daily basis is terrifying but hilarious. Limitless brash confidence in the face of a massive X-based mauling of his business by calculator comparing weirdos. If it wasn’t for an obsessed Norwegian website that seemingly only Everton fans have heard of we’d all be waving US flags and wearing caps and suits in anticipation.

No one can stop the Wanderman. No one can contain the Wanderman. Tell him he can't keep cats in his apartment? He's going to keep cats in his apartment. The only way is the WanderWay.

Listened to it. Sounds like Jim white collared him outside of the premier league meeting. Wander said he can't say anything while it's an ongoing process. Jim white asked if he was confident a deal could be done. Wander said yes. Not in the same league as pissed up Penfold phoning Jim on air the chat wham.
I for one miss the sultry ‘Good Ebening Jeem’ intros that preceded the next WTF reveals of Mosh’s warped mind.
Halcyon days

what gone on mate?

and aren’t the clubs these own except one all struggling in they’re leagues

and protesting against them?

oh but they’re ok for us?

theyl be hounded out within a year these

They own 5 clubs. Have passed FCA review. Are now 95% on to owning a premier league club.

Always said....you don't get to the table unless you bring something to it

I've rather sadly found out this evening that one of the lawyers who was involved in closing the deal with 777 and EFC unfortunately passed away days after it was agreed because of stress and mental health issues.

I hope her death isn't for nothing.