777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds strange but credits also to the Premier League board who has literally smoked out 777. They challenged them to the limit and now all comes clear.

I wonder if they know this at Hertha Berlin, Vasco da Gama, Sevilla and Genua.

777 bought Standard Liege at 100 %, other club they have a share. That might make a difference.

I sometimes think this is part of some great big masterplan to get the stadium funded & finished due to the issues we've had obtaining mainstream finance...and then I realise it's Moshiri we're dealing with!

Moshiri luring in 777 Partners, making them take out loans to fund us and then putting them out of business all of their own accord.

Maybe he is a brilliant accountant after all. lol

Moshiri luring in 777 Partners, making them take out loans to fund us and then putting them out of business all of their own accord.

The money that they lend Everton. Real money or ....

there are accusations that Josh Wander used a fake bank account for this transactions.

Regarding 777, there must be no surprises. Everything's possible.

Maybe this was the plan all along... get the money.. make them go out of business... don't have to pay them back.. stadium almost free 😂😂😂

Maybe we're all doing him a great disservice and he's a genius after all!? lol lol

Dear supporters of Everton;

I am a Standard Liege fan. We are in grieve. Because of the things that came clear this week. 777 is a fraud. They are using a Ponzi-scheme to deceive everybody.

Our beautiful club is fighting for its survival now. Players have been told this morning that there's no more money for wages.

You can find a lot of information on rtbf.be ldh.be sasha tavolieri twitter kevin sauvage twitter. It's mainly in French

777 used the insurance money from Americans to buy clubs, like a Ponzi-scheme they transferred money and now the cash flow has gone.

Save yourself before it's too late. Walk away from 777.

Because 777 didn't fully pay our previous chairman, he sued them for Belgian court. He wants to freeze the assets of 777 in the club. That can be our survival because we have local investors standing by to save us.

What a mess guys. Best of luck! Greetings from Belgium!
What a mess.
The money that they lend Everton. Real money or ....

there are accusations that Josh Wander used a fake bank account for this transactions.

Regarding 777, there must be no surprises. Everything's possible.
Indeed, everything is possible.

I have the greatest sympathy for you and your fellow supporters.

I'm also hoping that Everton's owner finally wakes up to the disaster he's sleepwalking into.

But please, confirm you're not a @chicoazul multi?