Season tickets 24/25 prices

I know it's going to be an insane price increase when we move grounds. I just hope it's not too much because that'll be the final motivation I need to walk away. I have a hard time justifying the current cost of the ticket to myself, and my main reason for still going (other then the social aspect of meeting mates, that can always be done elsewhere) is because i'm truly desperate to see the final season at Goodison and the first at the place. If they start charging something like £800 plus, I'll find it very easy to just say "thanks but no thanks" after 25-26 and let someone else have a go.
Same mate.

Im at the edge of what I find an acceptable amount, its clearly a Me problem, Everton tickets on the main are reasonably priced, but I feel once we get in BMD and those 777 jokers roll up the price will shoot up.

Also, my Son hits Adult prices in a few years, so yeah, not a chance I can justify nearly 2k on tickets.

I m so tempted not to renew but I know I will, at least for the next 2 seasons.

If we don't regularly sell out BMD then I may just go back to buying tickets now and again like the good old days when you could.
So many scenarios with regards filling BMD should the worst happen before we move in.
I'm suggesting that for the foreseeable future it will be at full capacity.
Last game at Goodison and first at BMD too much of a milestone to miss.

Reference my last, I should add that my great great grandson would take it to the Antique Roadshow in 2078 on our two hundredth anniversary and get it valued.

has anyone renewed for next season using the auto renew ? I have had the email from the premium credit to say it’s being renewed, but on Everton eticketing site, my season ticket is showing still to be renewed ? Is anyone else’s the same ? Do I just leave it see what happens or should if ring the Everton box office and see what is happening ?

has anyone renewed for next season using the auto renew ? I have had the email from the premium credit to say it’s being renewed, but on Everton eticketing site, my season ticket is showing still to be renewed ? Is anyone else’s the same ? Do I just leave it see what happens or should if ring the Everton box office and see what is happening ?
I've just checked mine (did everything at the start of the week) and it's showing completed. When did you sort yours out? If today I'd give it a few days.