2023/24 Sean Dyche

We're better against teams at home that have the ball. Just a fact

I mean, every time has the ball against us home and away.

These arer our zones of control (blue) on average every single game this season.

1709401902078.png

Inappropriate Language
It's season after season, week after week this S*it, I'd take the chance, go down, win week after week get promoted back up, and if that doesn't work 1st time around, go into administration, fold as a club and do us a favour, win win either way really, because this scrapping by, fighting relagation season after season is no good for anyone

At some point you've got to stop saying it's bad luck and start questioning the manager. Why do his players have no belief in front of goal

It's not a shock that a manager with no conviction and no wining mentality sends out a side who play without any conviction

Nothing down to the management and everything down to end product and quality of the individual.

These lads have missed open goals from 2 yards out this season.

If you put any other squad in the league on the end of the chances we create, they'd score.

The RS had 22 shots like us today. 2 on target and won 1.0 at the death.

We on the other hand had 11 on target including a missed penalty and scored 1.

West Ham also had 4 on target and scored 3.

Just like the fact the lads can't pass a ball, they can't score either.

Nothing down to the management and everything down to end product and quality of the individual.

These lads have missed open goals from 2 yards out this season.

If you put any other squad in the league on the end of the chances we create, they'd score.

The RS had 22 shots like us today. 2 on target and won 1.0 at the death.

We on the other hand had 11 on target including a missed penalty and scored 1.

West Ham also had 4 on target and scored 3.

Just like the fact the lads can't pass a ball, they can't score either.
I don't doubt the lack of ability, but there is also a total lack of belief, even when striking a penalty or a simple chance

These players have played football at others clubs or other levels and shown composure and not done daft things in front of goal.

I think it's entirely a lack of composure, belief, conviction, call it what you want. And part of a manager's job is to make a side believe they can win games - we went ahead, missed plenty of chances, and then completely collapsed at the end today. I think that's totally unacceptable.

Sigh. Simple yes or no.

Do you think with the squad we have, he should have been able to find a way to win even just 1 of the last 10 games?

(as an aside, most managers in the league don’t get 60-100m to spend without selling players).

The top 3 goalkeeping performances this season have come against us according to the stats.

He's doing all he can with the dross he has up top. Big Beto'o needs a run of games as DCL has shown he isn't up to the task.

He is right, yet equally he needs to take some responsibility for our dire tactics.

Agreed

Why is he persisting with certain players if he believes they are looking around for others to do the job.

I personally think his extremely negative style and turgid style is a big part of the reason why we have no attacking composure. There is so much else on their minds other than the key thing - scoring goals.

There is just no belief across any of the players, any of the fans, it’s completely dead at the minute. I can’t see how it’s going to turn around honestly.

I don't doubt the lack of ability, but there is also a total lack of belief, even when striking a penalty or a simple chance

These players have played football at others clubs or other levels and shown composure and not done daft things in front of goal.

I think it's entirely a lack of composure, belief, conviction, call it what you want. And part of a manager's job is to make a side believe they can win games - we went ahead, missed plenty of chances, and then completely collapsed at the end today. I think that's totally unacceptable.

Dyche will say the same.

We pushed for a win and got punished. We've had that problem since Ancelloti. But the game should've been put to bed way before that. Which is solely down to the players.

Can take a horse to water and all that