2023/24 Sean Dyche

1000030645.jpg

Worst winless run for the club in 30 years and people are pointing at statistics to defend his archaic football. I use my eyes and have been for 35 years going the match rather than BS xG stats.

Lump it forward. Hope for the best. Get it wide and lump it in. Hope for the best.

Stick with players not playing well or out of form.

Play full backs who barely cross the halfway line.

Only make subs when forced into it.

Our first goal from open play in 11 games - obviously it was a cross though.

Square pegs in round holes - Godfrey at RB with two RBs on the bench. Put James Garner on the wing rather than giving Dobbin a chance to run at defenders.

No win in 2023 - it's March.

He's killing the crowd with his boring football.

Agreed

Why is he persisting with certain players if he believes they are looking around for others to do the job.

I personally think his extremely negative style and turgid style is a big part of the reason why we have no attacking composure. There is so much else on their minds other than the key thing - scoring goals.
This rigidity is nauseating. I get it to some extent - our squad ain’t great - however his insistence on playing the likes of Harrison is bizarre.

His performance was turgid at best, with McNeil not much better. Yet, we keep on doing the same things over and over and over.

Hes lucky the club are in such a mess that him getting the sack is right back in the agenda.
Worst thing is, if we get relegated the pundits will say hes the perfect manager to bring us back up.

Joe Thomas of the Echo aka Greg O Keefe the second , already has a first draft article prepared

This rigidity is nauseating. I get it to some extent - our squad ain’t great - however his insistence on playing the likes of Harrison is bizarre.

His performance was turgid at best, with McNeil not much better. Yet, we keep on doing the same things over and over and over.
Harrison is the worst of a very poor bunch in attack

Worst winless run for the club in 30 years and people are pointing at statistics to defend his archaic football. I use my eyes and have been for 35 years going the match rather than BS xG stats.

Lump it forward. Hope for the best. Get it wide and lump it in. Hope for the best.

Square pegs in round holes - Godfrey at RB with two RBs on the bench. Put James Garner on the wing rather than giving Dobbin a chance to run at defenders.

Mate, we could not win again this season and some would be furious even at the suggestion that coaching, tactics and management had anything to do with it. There are some posters on here that are so "all in" on Dyche that no combination of results will convince them that he is not infallible, it's really, really weird.

Bloody hell, gone back in time.