2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I think today has shown that DCL is bang out of form. Beto's 1st start in an age and he scores. He missed the pen and another half chance but that is what DCL has been doing for the last 20 odd games. We needed a change we got a change we got a goal from Beto and that is all we can ask. It is not a competition it is paramount we field a different set up if the other set up hasn't worked. It took Dyche too long to see what change was needed.

Not saying DCL is finished but he has been poor but continued to be picked by Dyche. That is on Dyche for playing DCL for too long.

I thought Dyche was supposed to be a strong manager but I am unsure about that now
The supply to any of our strikers is pathetic wingers are the slowest in the prem Doucs looks knackered tbh like I stated we will lose most games or draw - no creativity- our Managers post match comments we need to score more goals ....from all over imo he's in a dreamworld DCL has missed chances or has chances I feel sorry for any strikers with the service they get- plus why was Beto taking a pen when he's been dropped most of the season?

The supply to any of our strikers is pathetic wingers are the slowest in the prem Doucs looks knackered tbh like I stated we will lose most games or draw - no creativity- our Managers post match comments we need to score more goals ....from all over imo he's in a dreamworld DCL has missed chances or has chances I feel sorry for any strikers with the service they get- plus why was Beto taking a pen when he's been dropped most of the season?
Don't disagree Joey. Service is rubbish but chances missed by DCL have been poor and not being in the right place at the right time is poor from a striker. Not saying Beto is better than DCL but he did get in the right place for his goal and he did the hold up play quite well. DCL is stinking at the mo well off form and this should have been recognised by the management at least 10 games ago. Shouldn't leave them in there on such a barren run. Beto was the right call today and somewhat proven and hopefully he gets a few more starts to see if he is capable of getting a run of goals

The supply is terrible mate but what are the forwards doing to help? Other teams have fellas up top who can turn a centre half and smack one in from 25 yards. It's a miracle if ours control the ball and lay it off.

The fact that's all our strikers are capable of changes the dynamic of an attack. Defenders know we're so limited in our approach.

The supply is terrible mate but what are the forwards doing to help? Other teams have fellas up top who can turn a centre half and smack one in from 25 yards. It's a miracle if ours control the ball and lay it off.

The fact that's all our strikers are capable of changes the dynamic of an attack. Defenders know we're so limited in our approach.
Our engine room is terrible- Luton have more speed than us ....

I think today has shown that DCL is bang out of form. Beto's 1st start in an age and he scores. He missed the pen and another half chance but that is what DCL has been doing for the last 20 odd games. We needed a change we got a change we got a goal from Beto and that is all we can ask. It is not a competition it is paramount we field a different set up if the other set up hasn't worked. It took Dyche too long to see what change was needed.

Not saying DCL is finished but he has been poor but continued to be picked by Dyche. That is on Dyche for playing DCL for too long.

I thought Dyche was supposed to be a strong manager but I am unsure about that now
We lost 3-1 without DCL starting we need 442