2023/24 Sean Dyche

I sadly think we don't have many options to change it up.

We can't change one of the centre backs even though Tarkowski been rubbish for six weeks or so.

We have Dobbin for the wing but unfortunately we aren't a team in the position of Liverpool who can play a young lad and rely on the rest to get him through it.

We have one left back.
We have no central midfield options.

Id love him to be able to change it up but we can't. It's as simple as that.

Yep and all desperate to stay in a league where if we do, we'll be selling Branthwaite in the summer, probably one of Onana or Pickford, whilst extending deals for Young and Gueye, to watch some of the most depressing, turgid, predictably crap football witnessed at Goodison for many a year......in the hope of surviving again so we can then watch similar crap football in a shiny new stadium.

Everything to do with Everton is absolutely pointless
Some of the stuff Carlo played was the worst football I've ever seen. That was like 4 years ago and it's only gotten worse ever since. I don't understand who thinks this is the way to play football these days. Yeah, we're not Arsenal/City/RS but the league is an attacking league. So we go and hire one of the biggest "defence first last and all in the middle, lads" managers around. We bring in players who haven't shown anything attacking. We don't seem to have any structure to how we attack. Thelwell has done...ok but a lot of the crap we STILL have falls on his shoulders.

Some of the stuff Carlo played was the worst football I've ever seen. That was like 4 years ago and it's only gotten worse ever since. I don't understand who thinks this is the way to play football these days. Yeah, we're not Arsenal/City/RS but the league is an attacking league. So we go and hire one of the biggest "defence first last and all in the middle, lads" managers around. We bring in players who haven't shown anything attacking. We don't seem to have any structure to how we attack. Thelwell has done...ok but a lot of the crap we STILL have falls on his shoulders.

Going after players who've just been relegated like McNeil and Harrison has been a nightmare. You stock your team with players who've spent most their time in that part of the table it's likely that's where you'll end up too.

What are you talking about you weapon.

Yep and all desperate to stay in a league where if we do, we'll be selling Branthwaite in the summer, probably one of Onana or Pickford, whilst extending deals for Young and Gueye, to watch some of the most depressing, turgid, predictably crap football witnessed at Goodison for many a year......in the hope of surviving again so we can then watch similar crap football in a shiny new stadium.

Everything to do with Everton is absolutely pointless
Totally agree with you. Lets be honest though and admit Dyche hasn't been able to do too much about it. No money to spend is obviously against him. If Dyche can survive these points deductions and no money to spend then he deserves a crack at it IF we get to the stage we have have some money.

The kind of reply I'd expect from an immature imbecile.
Get your mother to read you a bed time story and sweet dreams pet x
"He was very unfortunate in pre-season," Dyche tells Sky Sports.

"He missed two-and-a-half weeks of pre-season. That would have maybe given him the opportunity to push on and start the season." As it was, Branthwaite only had to sit out the first two fixtures, both defeats. He has been a fixture in the team ever since.

Indeed.