News of Ex Players

Nice one Ellis , I never thought I’d see him scoring “The Perfect Hat trick” , header, left foot, right foot . He is so poor with his head for his size, the only other headed goals I can remember him scoring were back post headers into an empty net after the keeper made a mistake.
And Jake Bidwell was making good contributions down the left too.

Last edited:
Nice one Ellis , I never thought I’d see him scoring “The Perfect Hat trick” , header, left foot, right foot . He is so poor with his head for his size, the only other headed goals I can remember him scoring were back post headers into an empty net after the keeper made a mistake.

Yep, absolutely woeful in the air but boy can he can finish when the balls on the deck.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if there was any way we could of held onto Cannon and Simms, we should have.

Both had proved last season they could do it in the championship. Cannon was unbelievable with PNE.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind, they would both have offered more this season than Beto has.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if there was any way we could of held onto Cannon and Simms, we should have.

Both had proved last season they could do it in the championship. Cannon was unbelievable with PNE.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind, they would both have offered more this season than Beto has.

Financial Fair Play for you.

Sell anything which isn't nailed down to make ends meet.

Seeing Simms play last season there is not a chance he offers more than Beto.

Good luck to him, but two of those goals don't happen in the prem, the space he had on the third was gigantic also. The most telling thing last season when he played was how easy it was for teams to play out from the back around him. Not a chance he's playing in the prem

Seeing Simms play last season there is not a chance he offers more than Beto.

Good luck to him, but two of those goals don't happen in the prem, the space he had on the third was gigantic also. The most telling thing last season when he played was how easy it was for teams to play out from the back around him. Not a chance he's playing in the prem
I ‘ve made many posts over the years about my love for Simms, always with perspective and you’re spot on . He was never going to be a regular in a Dyche team , he just doesn’t work hard enough closing people down to be a regular starter.
But I couldn’t help but think on Saturday when McNeil put Beto through and he missed “ 8 out of 10 times Ellis scores that “

I ‘ve made many posts over the years about my love for Simms, always with perspective and you’re spot on . He was never going to be a regular in a Dyche team , he just doesn’t work hard enough closing people down to be a regular starter.
But I couldn’t help but think on Saturday when McNeil put Beto through and he missed “ 8 out of 10 times Ellis scores that “
Yeah possibly, the lad will definitely have a pro career and looks like it will be championship level. No easy achievement.