News of Ex Players

He plays in the Championship. Can you imagine the bag fulls of goals DCL will score next season ;)
I honestly can't, I see no appetite of preparation manager and dof to address the wide positions (right footer right wing) adequately and provide at least one capable fullback as outlet for the defence. I do though see a bullseye on him from other defenders because he's been on the cat walk and the periphery of the england squad.

I honestly can't, I see no appetite of preparation manager and dof to address the wide positions (right footer right wing) adequately and provide at least one capable fullback as outlet for the defence. I do though see a bullseye on him from other defenders because he's been on the cat walk and the periphery of the england squad.
I know, if only we were as good as Coventry

He plays in the Championship. Can you imagine the bag fulls of goals DCL will score next season ;)
No, because he’s not a good finisher, the level you play at doesn’t make you a better finisher.
You can’t compare players in different teams/styles etc, but Simms should possibly have been given more of a chance.