2023/24 Sean Dyche

He also thinks if we sell Beto for £30m this summer then we’ll pocket all of it and won’t have to pay Udinese any of the money that we owe them.
I remember him telling me I didnt understand PSR and it was perfectly ok for us to spend 200million in a Summer transfer window cos it would only be 10m a season.

We have 3 RBs in the squad and hes playing a CB there.

Seems quite glaring to me.

….but defensively we’ve been decent. Not sure there’s much to criticise on that front, although Coleman has great influence to factor in.

The other thing with Dyche, he’s having to deal with a football club in turmoil. The absolute mess has to manifest itself on the pitch. There’s a big black cloud over EFC.

….but defensively we’ve been decent. Not sure there’s much to criticise on that front, although Coleman has great influence to factor in.

The other thing with Dyche, he’s having to deal with a football club in turmoil. The absolute mess has to manifest itself on the pitch. There’s a big black cloud over EFC.
IF your happy with playing a back 8 then fair play to you, I expect my Everton sides to show some willing to win football games.

….i’d be critical if we had effective options but we don’t. It’s normal for fans to prefer players who are not in the side but the reality is, they’re not in the side for a reason. I find it difficult to see a glaring error in the team selection today.
What is the reason then, do you think? Other than "favourites" and "getting the exact same outcome even if it means we lose", there is no logical reason for our team/playstyle 90% of the time.

Well we are overall, but now the 6th game in a row no clean sheet.