2023/24 Sean Dyche

I’m not saying he’s the next manager gone, I think he will be gone in the summer. He’s probably the same odds to be our manager first game at BMD
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not here by the time BMD opens. I’m just saying he’ll be the manager as long as the current circumstances continue and almost certainly for the rest of this season.

I seem to remember Dobbin scoring with a cracking shot against Chelsea and hasn't had a sniff of the 1st team since then because the Dinosaur prefers players with experience.

In addition the defending is woeful. Can you explain why he's still picking Godfrey?
Agree, but would we be talking about this if we didn’t have a pts deduction. Also even if he leaves who will replace him. Don’t say Rooney😂

Agree, but would we be talking about this if we didn’t have a pts deduction. Also even if he leaves who will replace him. Don’t say Rooney😂
Mate , he's going nowhere.

We have no one to sack him.

We have no money to pay him off.

We have no money to recruit a replacement.

We are stuck with him and this crap squad.

If we don't go down this season , we will next.

It's a death by a thousand cuts.

Over the past 3 seasons we have something like the 18th/19th lowest net spend.

Take away the 6 point deduction and we would be comfortably mid table and thus be overachieving based on investment on the pitch.

Until the ownership situation is sorted and the stadium is built thats as good as you can ask for under these corrupt rules.

Imagine if Utd had to have sold the likes of Rashford and Fernandes like we have had to sell Richarlison, Gordon etc.

Regardless of results and the style of play Dyche is the right man for our current situation. Lets use this 3 week break to refocus minds and hopefully get Coleman back fully fit who we miss massively at RB.