2023/24 Sean Dyche

The record is 14, The Premier League record is 12.

IMG_2982.jpeg

For all our shots on goal, can anyone remember Onana having any type of quality save to make? I honestly cant.

These XG stats make it sound like we are creating 10 clear cut chances and missing them.

Yes he made a couple of saves but they were saves you would expect a sunday league keeper to make.

People are acting like the stats say we look like Man City creating chances, in reality its all huff and puff along with rash shots, knockdowns, set piece scrambles.

Your a tough task master mate.

Have to run to do something, buit ill be back for another bashing later! ;)

Ginger lover out. ;)
Nah, I'm not - if he gets us relegated why should he be getting a chance to manage us in the PL again? It makes no sense for football or really any kind of job - being a proven failure and still keeping a high level position.

A striking coach, cant coach quality in my opinion.

In truth, Dom has alway needed a high % of low risk chances to score as good as his all round game can be hes never been a great finisher.

Beto is another, he seems to need to much high % of chances and doent look mobile between the lines.

Both are snatchers, blasting it or trying to just get the end of someting and hope.

We have finsihers in Harrison and McNeill, the Duke aint bad - they arent chipping in with more the 5-8 plus for a season, which leaves is short.

Its quality for me, even a journey man Danny Ings or someone makes a diffeence to us.

Criminal the chances going begging, but its in finishing quality in my opinion, its mental.
We can argue over the manager, but the players are simply not good enough. This is not surprising given the way the club has been run. They are a hotch-potch of different managers, different directors of football, different circumstances and different ambitions.

I don't care whether Dyche stays or goes - but I do know that these players are simply not up to it. Until the club stops rotting from the head, we are going to suffer.

For all our shots on goal, can anyone remember Onana having any type of quality save to make? I honestly cant.

These XG stats make it sound like we are creating 10 clear cut chances and missing them.

Yes he made a couple of saves but they were saves you would expect a sunday league keeper to make.

People are acting like the stats say we look like Man City creating chances, in reality its all huff and puff along with rash shots, knockdowns, set piece scrambles.
I mean the people acting like that are mostly Sean Dyche so... lol

This just comes off as delusional mate.

Everything aside, good managers don't go 12 games without a win.

It's been a tough run. Both Manchester clubs away (and Man. City at home), Spurs twice, Villa account for half of those.

Should've won at Brighton and Fulham was a decent 0-0. The worst one remains Palace at home. Were so passive for first 70 minutes which is Dyche's limitations as a manager right there.

There was a lot of complacency around early December thinking the really good away form would just keep on continuing. Tougher venues and the wins and goals dry up so you need need to get wins at Goodison and that has been a huge flop all season.

I'm not certain at all this side will even reach 36 points and then you're crossing everything there isn't a second points deduction.

His stupid free kick hoof from the half way line caused the 2nd goal, scored about 3 goals from them but suffer on the counter attack almost everytime.

Our attacking play is embarrassing