2023/24 Sean Dyche

8th in shots, 5th in goals allowed, has taken a relegation squad and won 31 points, but fans want him out because players cant finish. Im not sure why people think a new manager would mean players would no longer miss shots.

Fans get what they want sometimes, and sadly they learn they shouldnt have wanted it.
You're really going to die on this Dyche hill aren't you? 🤣🤣

8th in shots, 5th in goals allowed, has taken a relegation squad and won 31 points, but fans want him out because players cant finish. Im not sure why people think a new manager would mean players would no longer miss shots.

Fans get what they want sometimes, and sadly they learn they shouldnt have wanted it.

NOtz GoOOD enUoUgh

An estimated 5 million children died before their fifth birthday and another 2.1 million children and youth aged between 5–24 years lost their lives in 2021, according to the latest estimates released by the United Nations Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation.

A total of 4.1 million children live in relative poverty in the UK after considering housing costs, approximately 30% of the population. That means over 500,000 more children are in relative poverty in 2017/18 compared to in 2011/12. This is projected to rise to 5.2 million children by 2022, which would mark a record high in relative poverty rates for UK children.

I mean if you consider the above, why are we all on here wasting time talking about Everton, why arent we doing something about that?
Look, I'm not trying to get into some kind of argument over this silliness. But I don't see what your point is? I didn't make a joke about those children in the UK.

Never said anything like the bold at all. At all.

For all our shots on goal, can anyone remember Onana having any type of quality save to make? I honestly cant.

These XG stats make it sound like we are creating 10 clear cut chances and missing them.

Yes he made a couple of saves but they were saves you would expect a sunday league keeper to make.

People are acting like the stats say we look like Man City creating chances, in reality its all huff and puff along with rash shots, knockdowns, set piece scrambles.

But if you had say Richarlison on the end of any of that... we're scoring.

I think people miss the the fact that there's a limit to what these players can do.

Last time we won at OT was Oviedo in 2013. Last few draws have been under The Waiter, Carlo, and Big Dunc.

I just cant get my head around it. The amount of shots and chances created in matches we dont win. An Everton number 9 who hasnt scored in 22 matches. Ive never seen anything like it. Surely the law of averages shouldve seen more goals and points. Ive seen Everton teams playing worse than this. Not scoring and going on long runs without a win in the past, but they werent creating or shooting or even playing well in matches. Its very frustrating. I find myself arguing with myself going from "i cant see the next goal or win coming" to "we're going to give someone a hiding." Its bi-polar. Does dyche keep things the same and wait for the goals that have got to come. Or does he make changes? Something needs to change. How long are the players going to take this. They need to end this and draw a line under this run the same as dyche does. They've got 3 weeks to get ready to do something about it together.

What's this got to do with anything?

If Everton had Haaland how many throw ins would we get in the 18th minute of only away games.
Basically it's an argument that if Dyche managed a team with decent players he'd be doing very well given the chance creation and players who could take those chances. Imagine Luton or any of the relegation teams had the chance creation that we have, we'd simply say 'players are crap, manager seems decent'

Basically it's an argument that if Dyche managed a team with decent players he'd be doing very well given the chance creation and players who could take those chances. Imagine Luton or any of the relegation teams had the chance creation that we have, we'd simply say 'players are crap, manager seems decent'

Well your point doesn't really work, since Luton, without the messiah Dyche and his chance creation, have still scored more goals than we have?

Look, I'm not trying to get into some kind of argument over this silliness. But I don't see what your point is? I didn't make a joke about those children in the UK.

Never said anything like the bold at all. At all.
No argument from me, it was a crass joke, but you can either worry about every issue that life has or you can try some gallows humour.

Anyway, what about them blues?