6 + 2 Point Deductions

She must have been a pretty good *you know what* because the London Stadium deal cost the London taxpayers £20 million annually.

London tax payers? You mean the £1bn it cost to actually build the thing, build a roof, external screens and completely change the lower tiers so it’s just a about ok for football.

And hand it to the most brexit loving team in the league.

I used to work for a major venue operator and promoter. My big boss thought he was a sharp operator and she had him right over. It helps when you're dealing with sexist older men because they underestimate you.

Think you’ve been watching Ted Lasso. Research more about her sociopathic behaviour and you might find more things out.

Didn’t want to care for her baby when it was born and PR made it look positive. Many more about her if you want pal instead of this “old sexist men where scared of her”.

Think you’ve been watching Ted Lasso. Research more about her sociopathic behaviour and you might find more things out.

Didn’t want to care for her baby when it was born and PR made it look positive. Many more about her if you want pal instead of this “old sexist men where scared of her”.
Interesting, I'll have to have a look

Has not the tariff been established? 2 points per season infringement irrespective of the amount?

For example, the PL might give Forest a 4 points hit that would be halved on appeal. EFC to get 1 or 2 points.