6 + 2 Point Deductions

Disgusting if they get less as long as they dont appeal. All because the PL are under pressure with the deadlines.

If thats the case we should be saying we will appeal any single point in our next case to throw the end of the season into chaos for them, should we be in and around the bottom 3
I don’t understand how they could get less, you break the rules and surely it’s the same punishment, yes our 2nd punishment could be different, for the double jeopardy etc.

I don’t understand how they could get less, you break the rules and surely it’s the same punishment, yes our 2nd punishment could be different, for the double jeopardy etc.

I think the PL are panicking as the final result of the appeal wont be known until after the season ends, so clubs could finish the season with no idea if they have stayed up or gone down. Not a good look for the biggest league in the world.

So I think they are hoping everything will be settled in the next couple weeks. If thats the case then we should be getting 0-1 points with the promise not to appeal. Any more and we should be saying no thanks, we will appeal.

I think the PL are panicking as the final result of the appeal wont be known until after the season ends, so clubs could finish the season with no idea if they have stayed up or gone down. Not a good look for the biggest league in the world.

So I think they are hoping everything will be settled in the next couple weeks. If thats the case then we should be getting 0-1 points with the promise not to appeal. Any more and we should be saying no thanks, we will appeal.

and hope and pray we will be safe enough to not worry about it mate

Yes I think you’re right if forest only get 4 points to not appeal, then we should maybe get 1 point or suspended

The appeal is part of due process. The commission won’t be able to issue punishments on the condition that there is no appeal imo. Having said that, it would probably be in our best interest if you could do that.

A lesser punishment for Forest would also be in our best interest as long as we are treated the same for our second breach. Both of us being docked 4 points is much better than us both being docked six points, for example.

The appeal is part of due process. The commission won’t be able to issue punishments on the condition that there is no appeal imo. Having said that, it would probably be in our best interest if you could do that.

A lesser punishment for Forest would also be in our best interest as long as we are treated the same for our second breach. Both of us being docked 4 points is much better than us both being docked six points, for example.

we can’t afford mate anything above 1

that would end us

There’s no way we should get the same punishment imo

I get this but if they have went higher and get the same -6 as us is a joke. Still dont see why we should even be in same line as them as 2/3 of this charge has been dealt with for us. I expect them to get 8/6 points atleast. Just hope we have the right guy in charge of this case and is ready to attack