777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0_GettyImages-107045902.jpg
The only person who'd be happy if Venky's bought us is Beto... Because he use to work at KFC.

He'd have a field day with all of that free chicken!

If its 777 then we just have to see how it plays out. There's no point being on their backs from day one before they've made a decision. I'll give them a full season or two before I can properly judge where we're at with them. Getting that stadium built and staying in the Premier league is the most important thing and will make us the most attractive to new buyers in the future. I believe they'll be capable of this due to the sporting people they seem to employ. Not ideal but damn all we can really do about it if it's true that it's went through in the end.

If its 777 then we just have to see how it plays out. There's no point being on their backs from day one before they've made a decision. I'll give them a full season or two before I can properly judge where we're at with them. Getting that stadium built and staying in the Premier league is the most important thing and will make us the most attractive to new buyers in the future. I believe they'll be capable of this due to the sporting people they seem to employ. Not ideal but damn all we can really do about it if it's true that it's went through in the end.
This is fair. The good news I suppose is that expectations of them are so low it's almost impossible for them to live down to them.