777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the Revenue from the Stadium they could possibly make. Concerts, Boxing, you name it. It will already get a mass boost from being in the Euro's...

Tho I want that to benefit the club, not a bunch of dirty scoundrels..
The revenue from the stadium is a drop in the bucket compared to PL television revenues.

There’s a hell’a lot of negativity about these yokels, but that belief, much like a child believing in Santa, is inside me that someone with half a business brain can turn this ship around.

We have, since the start of the Premier League, been so far behind the ball with our inability to make serious revenue from non-match day income it’s embarrassing.

We are in a league that world wants a piece of; we have had a board for 25 years that runs like a corner shop trying to compete with Tesco.

We’ve had 3 consecutive CEO’s who have been drastically under qualified to drive a business forward, instead of taking the easy option. Can they appoint a seasoned CEO to run this shitshow with a competent board to drive standards

Time will tell, it’s midnight and maybe tiredness is clouding my judgement. Everton being utter crap can’t last for ever, can it???

USA USA USA

Ok, we can either be bought by a consortium who have proven to have billions.

A good small time owner like Kenwright again.

Or owned by a state?

Any of those two of those options will result in a Brighton like model etc and be at risk of being relegated every season, as we have found after sanctions.
It’s been proven they have a lot less than they did when they started this.

1711152617203.jpeg