777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB Everton or Everton Red Bulls?

Just to loan a few not good enough for the first team young players from giants such as RB Leipzig, Red Bull Salzburg, New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Bragantino. Christ on a bike, I'd sooner go into administration.

Oh is that what it means? I thought it meant Real Butties but then I had just finished my sandwich.

You have to admire someone called Matterface earning a job in the actual media.
The media don't want credible reporters or journalists working for them these day....it's all about pushing a narrative and worms like Matterface are more than happy to do it as long as they're front and centre for the likes of TS.

I realised this more ever the other week when Henry Winter was giving his marching orders at The Times.

The frightening thing is the future of football reporting and journalism will go the way of Meffs like that Goldbridge who is already on TS.

The media don't want credible reporters or journalists working for them these day....it's all about pushing a narrative and worms like Matterface are more than happy to do it as long as they're front and centre for the likes of TS.

I realised this more ever the other week when Henry Winter was giving his marching orders at The Times.

The frightening thing is the future of football reporting and journalism will go the way of Meffs like that Goldbridge who is already on TS.

I gave up on reading media (bar one or two) - Mat Lawton or Miguel Delaney. Equally TV - I just couldn’t bring myself to listen to all the SKY Sports Jamie’s. I couldn’t tell you who’s a pundit now honestly, just watch the games.

Often better analysis on here - some headbangers to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back