777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he'd also be a terrible owner. Wouldnt want him or his son anywhere near the club.
Got super lucky to land Brady and Belichick at the same time. Otherwise it's just been kenwright type carry on.
Terrible Revs owners.
They both stink of Steve Nicol

Bit harsh. I agree with the lightening in a bottle moment of Belichick/ Brady but they have still increased the value of the Patriots from 172 million in 2001 to 7 billion in 2023. That's as far from Kenwright type as possible.

Robert Kraft....ey
Robert Kraft would be amazing, in 2024 Forbes valued him at $11.1bn, nearly 4 times the wealth of Moshiri.

Buy the club and clear the debt for £700m-£800m, the club will be worth £1bn+ in a year or so plus having much much more wiggle room with finances.

This is just another name that continually gets linked, none of us will really know who is bidding or the front runner is, I just wish we could get this sorted so the club can move on.

I don't think they actually create any stories themselves they just compile articles pertaining to everton whatever the source even esk , floating around then write an article about the original article lol just xerox click bait journalism its pretty irksome

Bit harsh. I agree with the lightening in a bottle moment of Belichick/ Brady but they have still increased the value of the Patriots from 172 million in 2001 to 7 billion in 2023. That's as far from Kenwright type as possible.
Eh, a lot of that is attributable to a) the lightning in the bottle, and b) the general explosion of NFL popularity that was definitely a rising tide lifts all boats thing. No opinion as to whether they'd be good owners for EFC, but if we're not going to allow much credit for on-field success due to Bill/Brady, then I think a lot of the resume is lost.

Robert Kraft would be amazing, in 2024 Forbes valued him at $11.1bn, nearly 4 times the wealth of Moshiri.

Buy the club and clear the debt for £700m-£800m, the club will be worth £1bn+ in a year or so plus having much much more wiggle room with finances.

This is just another name that continually gets linked, none of us will really know who is bidding or the front runner is, I just wish we could get this sorted so the club can move on.
This is ridiculous.
Robert Kraft has owned the New England Revolution for 28 years.
They've never won anything.
The only reason they are a top flight club is that there's no relegation.
They still play on a plastic pitch with NFL lines when seasons cross. They play in a stadium that's in the middle of nowhere and always 2/3 empty.
They've been trying to build a soccer specific stadium for 20 years and have had more false dawns than Everton.
They've never spent anything of any note on designated players.
Krafts know the value of their MLS chip just increases without them having to do a thing, so they dont.
It's always bare minimum stuff.
They might be ok NFL owners, but they are REALLY bad soccer/football club owners.

Currently sitting outside Mr Suburbia’s house……..allegedly
IMG_0265.jpeg

Eh, a lot of that is attributable to a) the lightning in the bottle, and b) the general explosion of NFL popularity that was definitely a rising tide lifts all boats thing. No opinion as to whether they'd be good owners for EFC, but if we're not going to allow much credit for on-field success due to Bill/Brady, then I think a lot of the resume is lost.

Kraft has played a part in that explosion of the NFL popularity. He's been credited as a major part of the media deals that have allowed for far greater exposure of the game worldwide.

This is ridiculous.
Robert Kraft has owned the New England Revolution for 28 years.
They've never won anything.
The only reason they are a top flight club is that there's no relegation.
They still play on a plastic pitch with NFL lines when seasons cross. They play in a stadium that's in the middle of nowhere and always 2/3 empty.
They've been trying to build a soccer specific stadium for 20 years and have had more false dawns than Everton.
They've never spent anything of any note on designated players.
Krafts know the value of their MLS chip just increases without them having to do a thing, so they dont.
It's always bare minimum stuff.
They might be ok NFL owners, but they are REALLY bad soccer/football club owners.
*nods* I would have described Kraft as a less motivated Kroenke, for our purposes. If you aren't the principal franchise (and EFC never will be for Kraft), these are not the owners you want.

Kraft has played a part in that explosion of the NFL popularity. He's been credited as a major part of the media deals that have allowed for far greater exposure of the game worldwide.
He's definitely a more savvy businessman than Kenwright.
He's also hugely responsible for world cup 94 and 26 coming to the states.
He's also hugely responsible for the creation of MLS
He's built a small town around his foxboro stadium.
He's built a lovely training complex for the Revs

but he'd be a terrible owner for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back