777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see all the people who were "waiting in the wings" coming straight to the front of the queue to save us.

End of June we'll have had an interim board for over a year, havjng to decide on who we are selling to comply with rules for next season, with no transfer plan in place, no confirmation to Dyche what he can or can't do in the window and just sleepwalking into another relegation battle.

Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll hear from those waiting in the wings soon enough now that 777 is dead in the water

Great to see all the people who were "waiting in the wings" coming straight to the front of the queue to save us.

End of June we'll have had an interim board for over a year, havjng to decide on who we are selling to comply with rules for next season, with no transfer plan in place, no confirmation to Dyche what he can or can't do in the window and just sleepwalking into another relegation battle.

Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll hear from those waiting in the wings soon enough now that 777 is dead in the water
Think there’s only Chong left at the club with a massive bunch of keys like a cocky watchman.

He's definitely a more savvy businessman than Kenwright.
He's also hugely responsible for world cup 94 and 26 coming to the states.
He's also hugely responsible for the creation of MLS
He's built a small town around his foxboro stadium.
He's built a lovely training complex for the Revs

but he'd be a terrible owner for Everton.
A 10-year-old boy scout has that....

Kraft has played a part in that explosion of the NFL popularity. He's been credited as a major part of the media deals that have allowed for far greater exposure of the game worldwide.
I think that's valid in the sense that he probably has strong business acumen and constructively and effectively rode the wave (and not everyone did).

Off topic, but I really don't think you can overstate just how significant fantasy football was to the NFL's explosion. It poured gasoline on an already popular league and over a handful of years resulted in millions of new consumers becoming "fans".

Do you think that a serious buyer is going to post their interest on twitter? Why do you think you would hear about any serious buyer until they have actually put a formal and complete offer in to Moshiri?

macca it’s been a circus but i’m sure the new owners will have watched everything and know it all

and behind the scenes it’s being sorted out

this is the hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back