777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't believe what I was watching with that weasel Matterface trying to state that his comments had been taken out of context by Everton fans on Twitter.

The name of the Talksport clip is literally:

Sam Matterface LISTS Which Players Everton MUST SELL To Avoid Further Points Deductions!​

….we’re actually saving to buy-out Moshiri. My GOT mug ended up in Dubai some years ago so I might need a new one ;)

You mustnt be far off / you must have a few bob stashed away in bonds to be winning that.

Had mine years and never won a bean. Gave up checking. Just have and... Sake.

Screenshot_20240604_111231_Prize checker.jpg

FYI, I don't post on any site other than Twitter/X

I also read on occasion threads as a lurker on Grandoldteam including your absolute daily tosh, fyi as @Goat will confirm.

I just don't post

I wouldn't be seen dead on View from the Bullens "gold forum". Will never ever post on there

On topic:

777 Partners was never going to happen

You were all told, but didn't listen to the specifics

Too many were too busy having a go at @theesk most of you. Losing sight of reality. I'm afraid.
🤷‍♂️

Club has long term issues. Short term it is stable. This was covered by @TheEsk and @AndyC on the last Talking the Blues podcast

GROWN MAN.

Couldn't believe what I was watching with that weasel Matterface trying to state that his comments had been taken out of context by Everton fans on Twitter.

The name of the Talksport clip is literally:

Sam Matterface LISTS Which Players Everton MUST SELL To Avoid Further Points Deductions!​

Absolute blert he is, we were talking in the Wimslow after the Brentford game last year and his missus corrected us on a point, she's genuinely stunning and really nice to boot. How he's managed to hold onto her beggers belief as he's a human hatstand of a man.....

Yeah, I'm jealous :mad:

They had a former RB guy in Jesse Marsch. This will help them given they clearly need to sell a few players atm, the RB network will surely be able to loan them a few youngsters to help out for a season.

Wow this is a really good point actually. RB network has huge influence. Perhaps we've missed out by not seeking a takeover from them.

Wow this is a really good point actually. RB network has huge influence. Perhaps we've missed out by not seeking a takeover from them.
RB Everton or Everton Red Bulls?

Just to loan a few not good enough for the first team young players from giants such as RB Leipzig, Red Bull Salzburg, New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Bragantino. Christ on a bike, I'd sooner go into administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back