777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He’s still wrong though, had me expecting Juan Mata, cheeky sod. Took me years to recover from that did.

Witsel, stadium announcement dates, Dan Meiss calling him a mentalist, the bobble (credible contact from the club) not entertaining him - including leaving those twitter things as soon as he joined as he’s absolutely had enough of him.

There’s a very good reason he doesn’t post on here anymore (but does browse and gets people to post for him).

Witsel, stadium announcement dates, Dan Meiss calling him a mentalist, the bobble (credible contact from the club) not entertaining him - including leaving those twitter things as soon as he joined as he’s absolutely had enough of him.

There’s a very good reason he doesn’t post on here anymore (but does browse and gets people to post for him).
Ha what was his beef over with Dan Meis again?

It is not just them or Administration… if Moshiri finally comes to his senses, dumps 777 and enters into immediate negotiations with other parties but, Moshiri needs to act much sooner than later.

Your blind faith in 777 is, in my opinion, totally and utterly misplaced… and now you have admitted they’re having to borrow money in order to prop up their arrangement.

And I have not bypassed any swear filter, I simply chose not to spell out a word that actually doesn’t trip the swear filter.
Call them bastards mate.
That's ok

Kenwright wanted the kudos of being a PL chairman but he couldn’t run a football club and didn’t have the money / wherewith-all to get good people to do it. It was all about him. He loved the adulation until it went sour.

777 are different and I suspect hard nosed. Let’s see who they appoint as CEO
They aren`t in a position to do that until such time as they get approved, I believe the conditions the PL are after is the same conditions they have failed to deliver for 6 months.

Finally the PL can reject if these aren`t forthcoming without fear of a legal challenge.