2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche has no clue how to set up a team to win football matches, the coaching, the tactics are the worst Iv'e seen at Everton. Substitutions always late, usually like for like. Every young football manager out thinks him, there is only more misery ahead with him in charge. GET HIM OUT!!

Look at those recent accounts. It's end of days boys. Sacking Dyche is not an option. He'd have to walk.

I Put it out there few weeks ago who replaces him. Got the ex wolves manager who walked out on wolves 48 hours before the season started.
That was it. No other names were mentioned. Which surprised me.

Put up a good argument as to why burnley and sheff united strikers have scored more than calvert lewin this season. The bottom two teams.
A decent case put up please.
Better service ?
Managers who whatever their personal limitations can coach a team to score.
Dyche teams have always been noted for low score rates , that much is unarguable.
So it’s not that surprising that our strikers struggle to score under such a manager.

I Put it out there few weeks ago who replaces him. Got the ex wolves manager who walked out on wolves 48 hours before the season started.
Plenty of names have been suggested on here.
The world is full of managers it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Better service ?
Managers who whatever their personal limitations can coach a team to score.
Dyche teams have always been noted for low score rates , that much is unarguable.
So it’s not that surprising that our strikers struggle to score under such a manager.

They are both way below Everton in chances crrated. I doubt very much the quality of sheff united service is better. Cant argue with dyche history. That was the main reason i didnt really want him.
Calvert lewin is a very average striker bar 3 months of his career. Its time to just accept he isnt anywhere near as good as some on this forum believe.

Theres a whole thread about it mate.

52 pages, 775 posts.

They are both way below Everton in chances crrated. I doubt very much the quality of sheff united service is better. Cant argue with dyche history. That was the main reason i didnt really want him.
Calvert lewin is a very average striker bar 3 months of his career. Its time to just accept he isnt anywhere near as good as some on this forum believe.
But still
Under a good manager he is a good goalscorer.
That is a fact , as unpalatable as you find it.

Put up a good argument as to why burnley and sheff united strikers have scored more than calvert lewin this season. The bottom two teams.
A decent case put up please.
Put up a good argument as to why Maupay scored 6 times more for Brentford this season than for Everton last season. Both crap teams.