6 + 2 Point Deductions

If stadium interest already capitalised though, there isn’t any to then deduct from the statutory loss to get a lower PSR loss. £90m loss after knocking £19m of interest onto the balance sheet is scarcely believable.

I don`t know the PSR regs well enough in terms of wages and salaries, will in include PAYE and NI?

The reason I ask is that actual wages were £138m but HMRC payments on them wages (Employers and Employees contributions) is £19.5m, I don`t know whether the £134m is used for the PSR calcs or the Gross figure of £159m.

cruise-ship.gif

All aboard the good ship Everton.

“The directors have changed the accounting policy for interest costs on borrowings related to construction projects. Interest on borrowings incurred for the purpose of construction projects is recognised as part of the cost of the asset under construction. The directors have made this change because they believe it better reflects the total cost of construction, and is so considered to be more relevant. Prior to this change in policy the interest was expensed. This change in policy has resulted in interest of £484,000, previously expensed, being capitalised in 2021 and £6,319,000 being capitalised in 2022. During 2023 £19,024,000 was capitalised.”

So the interest specifically relating to stadium construction already take out of the loss and capitalised. Presumably that’s the interest you can deduct for PSR purposes. So there is no “more” interest that can be struck out? This below is the only interest left in the loss, and won’t be stadium related

IMG_1036.jpeg

Hopefully we have spent about £75m on the women’s team and can deduct that.

instead of writing love letters to 777, moshiri and richard masters maybe that group that is suppose to represent us everton fans can start demanding answers as to the gross mismanagement of this club and call out moshiri for the state of our finances
Moshiri isn’t arsed in the slightest mate no matter what.