Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s tough
games !

but they all are
tbf for all of us!
So many ifs and buts, wouldnt be in this mess if the clowns could run our club properly, we`d be on 35 points now and not facing a second deduction.

1712423922554.png

Branthwaite was terrific, Everton were dire,we must be the hardest team to watch in the country. We just scraped a win against the second worst team in the league, who played the final quarter of the match with 10 men. The result was great, the performance was dire, but, we got the three points hopefully we can have another three wins like this and a couple of draws and a points deduction of three, or fewer, points.

Ha you’re changing the argument.
You said he was not even touched.
He was touched.
Was it a soft penalty? Yes it was.
Take a moment look back through your squawking posts and you will be reminded of what you actually posted.

After consideration I don’t wish for an apology, I only wish you peace and happiness.

In conclusion
Garner was in fact touched in the box
If it was called it would be a soft penalty

So it was a correct decision then, cheers.

Big relief, but not a fan of how it played out. Both teams playing for their lives and it seemed only Burnley were.

They had ten men ffs. Made up with the win but can’t see us getting another win unless we get another freak goal.
It's dire and it turgid. Actually hate watching us now. My love of football has been destroyed these last two seasons. I can't even be happy with the three points. 😕