6 + 2 Point Deductions

stop lol lol lol lol
Matty, the person has done a pic of you via the code, saying this is you everytime anything about Everton is mentioned lol

1712486245477.png

Someone mentioned that when two of the three years have already been punished, the following rolling period just focuses on the new seasons breach against the tolerance of £35m, not sure whether that is accurate but would make sense if any points deducted also take account of the lower values being assessed.

The new rules said club should be informed in 7 days (didnt say working days or excluding BH) so I think the club have known for a couple of days.
Rumours the club was told on Thursday, so I'm sure Dyche and the players are all fully aware of the state of play. I think tomorrow it is revealed, at this point I think everybody will be relieved if it's only 2 points, sad to say.

Rumours that the rumours are rumours. This is rumour control. Here are the facts.

We are likely to hear the news tomorrow/Tuesday, maybe mid week. Maybe later…

Rumours are the punishment is between 0 and 8 points.

I remember people saying the first breach will only be a couple of points at the most or maybe even a suspended deduction. Then we got hit with ten.
Tbh it's fully dependent on who the Premier League wants to be relegated. The commission is not independent if it's selected by the Premier League. If the Premier League wants us gone, and even if they know there will be uproar if we're docked 10+ points in one season despite City any Chelsea not being dealt with, they'll tell the commission what to do and there will be nothing we can do about it.

Tbh it's fully dependent on who the Premier League wants to be relegated. The commission is not independent if it's selected by the Premier League. If the Premier League wants us gone, and even if they know there will be uproar if we're docked 10+ points in one season despite City any Chelsea not being dealt with, they'll tell the commission what to do and there will be nothing we can do about it.

lol it’s not who the PL want relegated lol

that’s just us thinking that