6 + 2 Point Deductions

IMG_7144.jpeg

People said Everton were generally 7/1 to be relegated after beating Burnley a few days ago. 5/1 now. Difficult to tell with betfair as there's little liquidity but it was 7.0 to back after beating Burnley - now 5.4 to back and 6.8 to lay. It might just be people guessing and backing relegation but Palace and Brentford are both 20/1 which doesn't really make much sense looking at the current league table unless Everton will be given a points deduction of around 4

I hope I'm wrong!
I think you are wrong, IF we do get hit with 4+, I think those odds would move more than a point or 2.

5/1 is quite generous for a team 1 point off relegation, but probably about right for a team 5 points clear.

I think you are wrong, IF we do get hit with 4+, I think those odds would move more than a point or 2.

5/1 is quite generous for a team 1 point off relegation, but probably about right for a team 5 points clear.
I agree in that Everton would likely be shorter but no way Brentford should be 20/1 unless a points deduction for Everton was incoming.

I m optimistically hoping that we get 6 points reduced to 2 due to double jeapardy. As we have already been punished for 2 of the 3 years in question. Minus 2 for co-operation during this charge. Hoping that this has also been communicated to the club and thats why we never commented on the Forest punishment. Hence the possible slip up by Dyche in the presser.

People said Everton were generally 7/1 to be relegated after beating Burnley a few days ago. 5/1 now. Difficult to tell with betfair as there's little liquidity but it was 7.0 to back after beating Burnley - now 5.4 to back and 6.8 to lay. It might just be people guessing and backing relegation but Palace and Brentford are both 20/1 which doesn't really make much sense looking at the current league table unless Everton will be given a points deduction of around 4

I hope I'm wrong!
Nothing to be gleaned from the Betfair market. It reacted to the first deduction but didn’t know anything about it before it happened. There’s less inside info out there than people think.

Would be a corresponding drift on Forest and Luton if there was genuine info on a good sized deduction for us and there hasn’t been.

I hope I'm wrong!

We were 5/1 yesterday and we’re still 5/1 today.

I'll be glad to finally know where we stand with the points we need to stay up. It's insane they have kept us in this limbo since November now. They talk about not punishing the fans and the mental well being of football fans health, whilst also doing this to us because a handful of crooked people took us over the limits.