6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not in the years we are being punished for. Last five years we are third lowest net spend in the league.

Our wage bill was 95% + in the years we are being punished. All of those players we bought were being amortized in the years we were punished.

We are being punished because we spent too much on players and did not take in enough revenue to cover it.

Just because the transactions didn't occur in those years doesn't mean the expenses didn't.

Are you shocked? Guy should have been be blacklisted by GOT years back.
Not remotely. But, as with Kenwright, this fella's statements should be brought back up with regularity just to remind people of what they are dealing with. An utter charlatan.

based on the random 3/ 4 panels decisions

what’s the odds on us getting them back?

asking for a friend here blood is boiling
Depends on the forest appeal. As the report says our second deduction isn’t excessive compared to forests, if they get a reduction, it stands that we will too.
Mind you, if they get a reduction our first 6 points will stand out as absurd even more

I thought it would be at least 4 and maybe higher so from that point of view 2 points is not so bad.

However, it is the complete lack of consistency with each step of the appeals process between ourselves and Forest that makes this unacceptable.

We are still two points ahead of Forest and Luton and for the first time in about seven months we have some certainty about what the bottom line is.
This must have affected the management and players, I don't see how it could not. My hope now is that this will bring renewed energy to the squad plus a return for Onana, Gueye and Danjuma.

I wonder what our appeal will be based on ? , we have already accepted we broke the PSR rules in 22/23 and in 2022. Can the points deduction in the original appeal be looked at again or is this appeal against the most recent deduction?

Regarding the Ukraine argument , Russia didn't invade until late February 2022 , I can't remember how quickly Usmanov was then distanced from the club but it probably was not for another couple of weeks.
The Ukraine situation did not have as big an impact in year ending 2022 than it did in 2023.

It will also be interesting to see if Forest win their argument about Brennan Johnson, if they do it should give us leeway in selling our players in the summer.

All gets more confusing with each thing said

So if any further points are took off next season, that come side by side with any further breaches for the next rolling year ? when we find out if we went over on that or not. which would be June for the 23/24 one to end ?